The Student Room Group

2nd year application

Hi,

I have just applied for my second year, I have a problem in that SF seem to have calculated an offer of £400 a term less than my 1st year? The docs are up although the status reads progressing. Does this mean that that they haven't quite finished and that the docs/offer will be amended in due course? The supporting finance from my parents have not changed, they are exactly the same.

Many Thanks
I think they may have calculated for 'living at home' instead of 'living away'. I sent a letter along with my declaration form over two weeks ago, with no reply. How long does it normally take to respond and correct errors?
Hi thecandymagpie,

The course which you are studying, is it a 2 year course?

If we have calculated you as 'living at home' rather than 'living away from home' then you would need to complete a change of circumstances form (CO1) and send it to a different address from where your declaration form is sent to.

Once you have logged into your online account, the Change of Circumstance pages are accessible from the link ‘Change this application’ which is located at the bottom of the My Account Homepage>This will then take you into the Change of Circumstance homepage from which there are a number of links dependent upon the type of change you want to make (Yours would be 'your course/University details')>Once you click on this, the CO1 form will be printable.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending