This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
im doing edexcel french literature.and i was wondering if anyone had the papers from June 2002 and Jan 2003,can anyone tell me the questions to a couple of books (Therese Desqueyroux and Un Sac de Billes

cheers
rowei
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ask your school for the papers. You could also order them directly from Edexcel, but as your exam is next week, this would probably be too late. Edexcel does publish specimen papers on its website, so you could take a look at these to get an idea of questions. Also have a look at the book Letts A-level French (William B. Barratt) as there's stuff in that about "Thérese Desqueyroux".
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Cheers mate, i have already looked at the site and have answered the questions. But my school didnt do french lit last year they did coursework so they havent got the past papers. I think my teachers tried to order them but it didnt come through or something. Ive got enough stuff on both books but i was just wondering what they have actually asked last year and in Jan. If you could get them I would well appreciate it,or if anyone could.

Cheers
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (1)
3.57%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (3)
10.71%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (6)
21.43%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (2)
7.14%
No, nothing has changed (8)
28.57%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (8)
28.57%

Watched Threads