What is the murder of a tree called?

Watch this thread
dooglebirden
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
What is the murder of a tree called?
ryan9900
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I don't know, but be sure to call 101 and report the horrendous crime of a tree murder should you see one.
cambio wechsel
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ryan9900)
be sure to call 101 and report the horrendous crime of a tree murder should you see one.
you want Special Branch.
ryan9900
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by cambio wechsel)
you want Special Branch.
I'm not qualified or high up enough to make those decisions. I'm not a branch manager.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Planticide.
Muppet Science
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
you want Special Branch.
chazwomaq
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Herbicide?

It is actually against the law to kill some trees: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_preservation_order

Or even to prune them:

Homeowner fined £1000 for 'severely pruning' a protected 100-year-old tree in his own front garden because it was blocking his view

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz30MWQxY1H
FrostyLemon
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Timber?

It's going down, I'm yelling timber

You better move...
Arkasia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Thinking about it fir a while. I'm stumped. Personally rooting for the murderer here.
the bear
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
you want Special Branch.
i twigged what you did there

:rofl:
the bear
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Operation Yewtree could help
tonberry
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Dendrocide?
4oursword
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Business.
Bassetts
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
you want Special Branch.
They will get to the root of the problem.
the bear
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
just go with the phloem
Kvothe the Arcane
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Plantacide.
:awesome:
CryptoidAlien
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
making away for nice apartment complexes for immigrants.
Royale
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Treeson.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.13%
The paper was reasonable (136)
37.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.51%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.21%

Watched Threads