The Student Room Group

Girls: Do you like guy who can dance?

And by dance i don't mean the dancing you see in clubs, i'm referring to dancing such as Bachata, Salsa, Tango etc. i myself dance Salsa and love it, just curious as to whether it actually is a hit with the ladies

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
And by dance i don't mean the dancing you see in clubs, i'm referring to dancing such as Bachata, Salsa, Tango etc. i myself dance Salsa and love it, just curious as to whether it actually is a hit with the ladies

If it's done well I think it's attractive..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salsa is so sexy :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Are you that bloke with the pikachu avatar ?
Salsa is gay and i'm Spanish. I always imagine some douche called Fernando in a bright red shirt and a ballerina like stature and oil black hair pronouncing around with a big smile and doing pirouettes.

That's not a real man.
Reply 5
Original post by CryptoidAlien
Salsa is gay and i'm Spanish. I always imagine some douche called Fernando in a bright red shirt and a ballerina like stature and oil black hair pronouncing around with a big smile and doing pirouettes.

That's not a real man.

Salsa isn't Spanish, it's a Cuban dance, Spanish dance are dances like Flemenco

Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Are you that bloke with the pikachu avatar ?

Why you ask?
Salsa isn't Spanish, it's a Cuban dance, Spanish dance are dances like Flemenco

Why you ask?

No particular reason , its just obvious your that poster called Tomsta lol.

Haven't you asked this question like a hundred times ?

Nothing more satisfying then revealing an Anon lol.
Original post by CryptoidAlien

That's not a real man.

To say salsa is gay is a bit stupid imo , just because you can't dance.

No need to project your insecurities onto others.
Reply 8
It is nice but there are more important things. Long time ago had a crush on a guy who danced but it didn't matter much when he later turned out to be a complete *******

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by AlexL4
It is nice but there are more important things. Long time ago had a crush on a guy who danced but it didn't matter much when he later turned out to be a complete *******

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not saying there arn't more important things, i'm just curious at whether it's a hit with the ladies
Not bothered tbh. Neither a turn on or a turn off :dontknow:
Reply 11
Depends what he dances

And dancers always need partners so that may be a reason for jealousy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why not? Plus he could teach me!
Does nothing for me either way.

I dance Cuban salsa and I guess it'd be fun to do it with a partner, but I don't go looking for guys who dance. I'd be a little wary if they were like some of the salseros I see in our classes, who are a bit too touchy-feely with the women dancers...
(edited 9 years ago)
It's a bonus if they can, my boyfriend tried to teach me how to waltz just before we got together. Shame I accidentally injured him when doing so...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess so. But don't expect me to dance with you ... :erm:
What if the guy dances azonto

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally I don't think it matters if a guy can or can't dance ... Although the 'father' dance in a club is a complete turn off!

Posted from TSR Mobile
A guy who can dance or one whom can fix your car radiator and save you an expensive trip to the garage? Come on girls confess..

OP learn some real world applicable skills :wink:
Original post by Mockery
A guy who can dance or one whom can fix your car radiator and save you an expensive trip to the garage? Come on girls confess..

OP learn some real world applicable skills :wink:

Who says i don't have an interest in mechanics ... been thinking about getting an apprenticeship or NVQ in car mechanics after uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending