Ryanonwu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I've got both F323 and F326 next week (quantitative qualitative and evaluative tasks) and I;m not sure what to revise? What sort of material is on it?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm just going to pop this into the Chemistry exams forum for you.
Ryanonwu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
I'm just going to pop this into the Chemistry exams forum for you.

thank you
The Prestige
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hello everyone,

I am doing two A2 qualitative tasks tomorrow morning as I missed them earlier on this year. Can anyone provide any help/notes on these two practicals, as I REALLY messed up my last one?

1) You will prepare a carboxylic acid, identify three organic compounds and investigate the properties of an amino acid.

2) You will prepare a solution of an acid and you will carry out a redox titration of this solution

Any help you can give will be extremely appreciated!!
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Prestige)
Hello everyone,

I am doing two A2 qualitative tasks tomorrow morning as I missed them earlier on this year. Can anyone provide any help/notes on these two practicals, as I REALLY messed up my last one?

1) You will prepare a carboxylic acid, identify three organic compounds and investigate the properties of an amino acid.

2) You will prepare a solution of an acid and you will carry out a redox titration of this solution

Any help you can give will be extremely appreciated!!
Read the instructions carefully, do everything they say. Revise all of the content related to them using your textbook.
The Prestige
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by alow)
Read the instructions carefully, do everything they say. Revise all of the content related to them using your textbook.
OK will do, do you know if trick questions might come up? And for redox reactions, are they just referring to the potassium managanate, iodine thiosulfate and dichromate redox equations or are there more?
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Prestige)
OK will do, do you know if trick questions might come up? And for redox reactions, are they just referring to the potassium managanate, iodine thiosulfate and dichromate redox equations or are there more?
It's against the rules of TSR (and the exam boards) to give specific answer as that's cheating.

Anyway, I did these quite a while ago and can't remember any specifics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads