The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London sutton trust summer school 2014!!!

Hi! recently got accepted for Modern Languages at KCL :smile: did anyone get onto a programme? hoping to meet some other people before it starts! good luck if you haven't got an email back yet!
Hiii :smile: Well done! I'm doing the Geography programme :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hey I'll be there for Biochemistry :smile: Really excited to receive the letter telling us what we will be doing each day! :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by honeygiraffe
Hey I'll be there for Biochemistry :smile: Really excited to receive the letter telling us what we will be doing each day! :tongue:

I also got in for Biochemistry! It seems like it'll be cool. :smile:
Original post by hisoka
I also got in for Biochemistry! It seems like it'll be cool. :smile:

I'm glad I found someone who is on the same course as me! Where are you travelling from? :smile:
Reply 5
I'm glad I found someone who is on the same course as me! Where are you travelling from? :smile:

Stratford, what about you? :biggrin:
Original post by hisoka
Stratford, what about you? :biggrin:

Wow, you won't have to travel far! :tongue: I'm from Bournemouth, so not too far luckily. Do you know anyone else on the course? :smile:
Reply 7
Wow, you won't have to travel far! :tongue: I'm from Bournemouth, so not too far luckily. Do you know anyone else on the course? :smile:

I know, just one train :u: And yeah, my friend is coming too. What about you, any classmates coming along?
Original post by hisoka
I know, just one train :u: And yeah, my friend is coming too. What about you, any classmates coming along?

Did you choose King's because of distance then or is that where you want to study? :smile: Nope I don't know anyone else who was accepted so I'll be thrown in at the deep end I guess! :tongue:
Reply 9
I've been accepted onto the geography course:smile:
Heya- I've got accepted into the modern languages course also :-)
I was soooo surprised and it's now keeping me motivated!
Nice to find someone :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little ginger
Heya- I've got accepted into the modern languages course also :-)
I was soooo surprised and it's now keeping me motivated!
Nice to find someone :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh cool!! i know, it was a surpise for me too and i can't wait! :smile: where abouts are you from?
Me neither!! it's going to be amazing and such a great experience and net Oxford! You? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've received my confirmation email, can't wait! Any ideas as to which places we will be visiting? :smile:
I just found this thread, I'm doing Modern Foreign Languages! :smile:
I got into the Biochemistry course too! I'm from Swindon, so the journey isn't too far.
Original post by AshleighHemms
I got into the Biochemistry course too! I'm from Swindon, so the journey isn't too far.

Ah that's good, I'm travelling from Bournemouth so I think the distance is only a bit more than you :smile: I'm so excited for it! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest