i know it's not advised but...

Watch this thread
lalalalisha
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
i'm doing As History on the Wars of The Roses and Henry VII and i really hate Richard III. as we have to do two questions and we get a choice of doing one out of two possible ones on the wars of the roses and the same for henry vii i was thinking, do i need to study richard iii? like i know i should because the other question may be horrible but like if i get two questions and one includes richard's reign i'll definitely chose the other, so i was wondering is there any chance of two of the possible choices to be about richard iii?
Rororoda
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Not doing this paper but i'd say its really bad form to not revise something when you know it could come up even if you dislike it. I'd say if you have the time you should cover all your bases before the exam.

Look at past paper questions and the format and the pattern of past exams to see what kind of spread of questions you'll get and prepare accordingly.

I'm just saying this because I know a few people who've done similar things, by missing out chunks of the spec and greatly regretted it.
Good luck~
lalalalisha
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Rororoda)
Not doing this paper but i'd say its really bad form to not revise something when you know it could come up even if you dislike it. I'd say if you have the time you should cover all your bases before the exam.

Look at past paper questions and the format and the pattern of past exams to see what kind of spread of questions you'll get and prepare accordingly.

I'm just saying this because I know a few people who've done similar things, by missing out chunks of the spec and greatly regretted it.
Good luck~
yeah i guess i mean i will look over it but i wanna concentrate on the other bits more and dunno if i can afford to cos dont know if theres a chance two of the same will come out hmmm thank you anyway xx
anonymouse(:
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
how can anyone hate Richard III? he was just misunderstood, and you have to consider that all the propaganda about him were written in the Tudor times so would have been against him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (29)
29.29%
Take a gap year (16)
16.16%
Resit my exams (26)
26.26%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (13)
13.13%
I don't know yet (10)
10.1%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
5.05%

Watched Threads