i know it's not advised but... Watch

lalalalisha
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i'm doing As History on the Wars of The Roses and Henry VII and i really hate Richard III. as we have to do two questions and we get a choice of doing one out of two possible ones on the wars of the roses and the same for henry vii i was thinking, do i need to study richard iii? like i know i should because the other question may be horrible but like if i get two questions and one includes richard's reign i'll definitely chose the other, so i was wondering is there any chance of two of the possible choices to be about richard iii?
Rororoda
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not doing this paper but i'd say its really bad form to not revise something when you know it could come up even if you dislike it. I'd say if you have the time you should cover all your bases before the exam.

Look at past paper questions and the format and the pattern of past exams to see what kind of spread of questions you'll get and prepare accordingly.

I'm just saying this because I know a few people who've done similar things, by missing out chunks of the spec and greatly regretted it.
Good luck~
lalalalisha
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Rororoda)
Not doing this paper but i'd say its really bad form to not revise something when you know it could come up even if you dislike it. I'd say if you have the time you should cover all your bases before the exam.

Look at past paper questions and the format and the pattern of past exams to see what kind of spread of questions you'll get and prepare accordingly.

I'm just saying this because I know a few people who've done similar things, by missing out chunks of the spec and greatly regretted it.
Good luck~
yeah i guess i mean i will look over it but i wanna concentrate on the other bits more and dunno if i can afford to cos dont know if theres a chance two of the same will come out hmmm thank you anyway xx
anonymouse(:
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
how can anyone hate Richard III? he was just misunderstood, and you have to consider that all the propaganda about him were written in the Tudor times so would have been against him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (69)
7.94%
I used to but I don't now (24)
2.76%