Well folks, this is just to announce that... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
....I have decided to *give up* UK-Learning, purely because it's become an unhealthy obsession and I'm not getting enough work done. I'm hardly even finding time to do any reading! So for the best, I'm leaving! I will miss you all! All the best for the future everyone.

Love Eeyore
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yay! I mean, sorry...come back soon, Eeyore.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
bye
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you will be sorely (sp) missed
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
....I have decided to *give up* UK-Learning, purely because it's become an unhealthy obsession and I'm not getting enough work done. I'm hardly even finding time to do any reading! So for the best, I'm leaving! I will miss you all! All the best for the future everyone.

Love Eeyore
Am really going to miss you. Can't wait to speak to you on MSN.
littleone
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
byeeeeeeeeeeee
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bye, wish you all the luck for the future and i hope you get what you want out of life.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Love Eeyore
You'll be back, they all come back
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
Am really going to miss you. Can't wait to speak to you on MSN.
you lamer, can't wait to chat on Msn?

geeeeeeeeeeeeeek
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Bye, wish you all the luck for the future and i hope you get what you want out of life.
how many times did i read that in my yr 11 leavers book? :rolleyes:
_ELiTeCaRR_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
....I have decided to *give up* UK-Learning, purely because it's become an unhealthy obsession and I'm not getting enough work done. I'm hardly even finding <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> to do any reading! So for the best, I'm leaving! I will miss you all! All the best for the future everyone.

<a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Love&v=55">Love</a> Eeyore
good luck, i hope you get your place at Jesus's ( i think ) or wherecver you applied to

love adam
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Love Eeyore
*aww hugs Eeyore* come back in the summer when all the stress of exams is gone! I'll be away for a few weeks I'm flying to LA soon (not sure whether to be happy or not) and then off to a tedious English residential (where they work us from 8.30 am - 11 pm) Will miss you - revise, rest and eat well and the best of luck with exams!
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
how many times did i read that in my yr 11 leavers book? :rolleyes:
I never bought a leaver's book, so i wouldn't know. What do you want me to say?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (85)
33.6%
No I don't (119)
47.04%
I work during the holidays (49)
19.37%

Watched Threads