?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile
alea iacta est
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Probably Florida. The whole time I was there, my dad and I played running between the shades (as if the sun was lava and the shade was dry land) because I burn so easily :lol: It was really fun

And we had several fish and chips from the British part of the Disney park where there's sections from every different country. That was my favourite place in all of the parks I went to, except perhaps Harry Potter world
tasha1993
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
(Original post by alea iacta est)
Probably Florida. The whole time I was there, my dad and I played running between the shades (as if the sun was lava and the shade was dry land) because I burn so easily :lol: It was really fun

And we had several fish and chips from the British part of the Disney park where there's sections from every different country. That was my favourite place in all of the parks I went to, except perhaps Harry Potter world

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow I would love to go to florida you are so lucky for getting to go there the only places I have been are turkey and Spain :/. In turkey we got swapped every time we went out by beggers and the food was horrible. But im greatful to of been out of the country. You game sounds awesome haha but thank god I don't burn easy. Hopefully I'll get my dream of going to Disney world haha im a big kid :ahee:
georgeheal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
South Africa last year it was amazing. S op what to go. Back

Posted from TSR Mobile
tasha1993
Rep:
?
(Original post by georgeheal)
South Africa last year it was amazing. S op what to go. Back

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet the wild life in Africa is amazing i wud love to go on a safari there
georgeheal
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tasha1993)
Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet the wild life in Africa is amazing i wud love to go on a safari there
It was amazing on safari. The best bit was we camp in safari park so there were wild life walking though the camp
tasha1993
Rep:
?
It was amazing on safari. The best bit was we camp in safari park so there were wild life walking though the camp

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that sounds amazing hopefully one day I'll get there. :ahee:
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The last time I was in NZ, toured it for a whole month with my ex. Was amazing - got to go white water rafting, bungee jumping, jet boating, pony trekking, saw glaciers, fjord cruises, swimming in thermal pools, met and hand fed a cheetah...*breath*
tasha1993
Rep:
?
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
The last time I was in NZ, toured it for a whole month with my ex. Was amazing - got to go white water rafting, bungee jumping, jet boating, pony trekking, saw glaciers, fjord cruises, swimming in thermal pools, met and hand fed a cheetah...*breath*

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is one action packed holiday I would of loved that omg. :ahee: as if u fed a cheetah. I would of cried as it got near me, I would of been terrorfied :awesome:
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tasha1993)
Posted from TSR Mobile

That is one action packed holiday I would of loved that omg. :ahee: as if u fed a cheetah. I would of cried as it got near me, I would of been terrorfied :awesome:
I so did feed a cheetah! She was very tame. She growled a bit but calmed considerably when she saw we were going to feed her we got to give her a fuss too
Moronic-Acid
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Me and my friends did a road trip of the east coast. We started in Florida and drove all the way up to Toronto. It took us 3 and a bit weeks, but it was awesome
Applescruff
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You lucky things! The furthest 'abroad' I've ever been is Wales. And all that entailed was rain, lack of technology and people, with far too many sheep. A safari holiday in New Zealand! Wow. Next time, can I come?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Never really been on holiday. Only time was back in year 6 to the isle of white with my class for a couple of days.
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Reykjavik, Iceland.

Its the only time I've been abroad but it was amazing and the trip was a gift from my grandparents for my 21st since I had never been away before

Posted from TSR Mobile
georgeheal
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Yasmin25)
Reykjavik, Iceland.

Its the only time I've been abroad but it was amazing and the trip was a gift from my grandparents for my 21st since I had never been away before

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would love to go there what is it like

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would love to go there what is it like

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its really great. The scenery is lovely and the locals are really friendly. Reykjavik is a tiny city and feels more like a big town but that's a good thing. A lot of places did smell like eggs/farts because of the sulphur in the ground and water but after a while you don't notice it.
Unless you are at the Blue Lagoon or at a geysir, then the smell really hits you! Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stinkum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't really do holidays, not my cup of tea. Doesn't interest me at all.
tasha1993
Rep:
?
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
I so did feed a cheetah! She was very tame. She growled a bit but calmed considerably when she saw we were going to feed her we got to give her a fuss too

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm well jel haha :ahee:
tasha1993
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moronic-Acid)
Me and my friends did a road trip of the east coast. We started in Florida and drove all the way up to Toronto. It took us 3 and a bit weeks, but it was awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds amazing :ahee:
tasha1993
Rep:
?
(Original post by Applescruff)
You lucky things! The furthest 'abroad' I've ever been is Wales. And all that entailed was rain, lack of technology and people, with far too many sheep. A safari holiday in New Zealand! Wow. Next time, can I come?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went to Wales for a week, I went kayaking down the river and we stayed in a little cottage it was lovely haha. I seen no sheep where I was :ahee:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads