The Student Room Group

Best GPS navigation

Hello everyone

My GPS car navigation needs to be upgraded as the maps on the previous one seem to be getting more and more out of date and that brand being no longer in business wont allow me to get the updated maps anymore. Does anyone know what are some of the few good Sat Navs on the market these days please? I am looking for something that comes with good features and can last me a few years :smile:
Original post by Edo123
Hello everyone

My GPS car navigation needs to be upgraded as the maps on the previous one seem to be getting more and more out of date and that brand being no longer in business wont allow me to get the updated maps anymore. Does anyone know what are some of the few good Sat Navs on the market these days please? I am looking for something that comes with good features and can last me a few years :smile:

I've actually never had a problem with Google Navigation. Maps are kept up-to-date, integrates with existing Google accounts, and since people tend to keep phones in their pockets, it's one less device to carry around.
Reply 2
Original post by DarkWhite
I've actually never had a problem with Google Navigation. Maps are kept up-to-date, integrates with existing Google accounts, and since people tend to keep phones in their pockets, it's one less device to carry around.

Unfortunately I dont not have a big screen phone so I have to get a sat nav.
Reply 3
Reply 4
Garmin seems good and sturdy.
Depends on how much you want to spend. I would recommend you the highest spec'd TomTom but that is bound to be out of anyone's budget so a budget would be useful

EDIT: m.techradar.com/news/car-tech/satnav/best-sat-nav-which-one-is-right-for-you-936587
This may be useful

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending