Makeup For Mom, Please Help! Watch

Lily_Alice
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My mother has been trying to use makeup lately so I thought why not get her some makeup supplies for Mother's Day. But I'm not quite sure what colors to get. She's modest so she's never really used it in the past but she's also one to try new things.

Her eyes are bright green and her skin is white with a mild tan. She's in her early 50's and this is partly where my problem lies. She's very conscientious (I think I spelled that wrong. . .) about her age and doesn't wear very bold colors. Unlike myself I love bold!

If you have any ideas please let me know soon seeing as Mother's Day is next weekend! D:
ColouredTights
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey! My Mum uses No.7 make up products from Boots:
http://www.boots.com/en/No-7/

Personally I think this make up is lovely (I steal my Mum's sometimes :P) and is also very age appropriate for more mature women. If you go into the store they can also scan your skin to find your "perfect" foundation which makes choosing shades a lot easier!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (292)
65.62%
No (153)
34.38%

Watched Threads