The Student Room Group

English Lit - OM&M help?

Well I'm studying GCSE English and the exam's in like 2 weeks or so. I'm aiming for an A in Lit and A* in Language.
I'm alright with Language, it's just timing.
But in Lit, I can write a fair bit for About A Boy and An Inspector Calls and I manage to get through poetry just but I literally cannot write anything for Of Mice & Men! I don't know why but whatever I have to say I can write in half as much as I write for everything else. Can anyone help me?? :smile:
Original post by HazMusicPanda
Well I'm studying GCSE English and the exam's in like 2 weeks or so. I'm aiming for an A in Lit and A* in Language.
I'm alright with Language, it's just timing.
But in Lit, I can write a fair bit for About A Boy and An Inspector Calls and I manage to get through poetry just but I literally cannot write anything for Of Mice & Men! I don't know why but whatever I have to say I can write in half as much as I write for everything else. Can anyone help me?? :smile:

Take a look at BBC Bitesize... I found the stuff on there really helped me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bitesize is good, you could also have a look at sparknotes and shmoop, there's so much online for that book! Also the York notes GCSE revision guide for OMAM is really useful :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe get a revision guide for it and study? Do you know the novella well? Perhaps have a look at SparkNotes also :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest