The Student Room Group

Can someone clear this up for me? [Leeds Fest]

Me and my friend were thinking of travelling down to Leeds festival with a Sunday day ticket. I have to take the train (she lives near there so she just needs to take the car)
What is the best time to be arriving at? (Earliest train departs at 9:02 and it takes around 4 hours to get there as I need to make 1/2 changes)
And it said something on the site that the arena closes at like 2AM, but that the day tickets expire at midnight, does this mean I would be missing out on act/s or what?
Sorry it's my first time going to a festival at all, so I have no idea!
Would have bought a camping ticket if we could both afford that, and then there's the fact 1 single train ticket cost around £30-100!
Reply 1
Original post by EmmahhCee
Me and my friend were thinking of travelling down to Leeds festival with a Sunday day ticket. I have to take the train (she lives near there so she just needs to take the car)
What is the best time to be arriving at? (Earliest train departs at 9:02 and it takes around 4 hours to get there as I need to make 1/2 changes)
And it said something on the site that the arena closes at like 2AM, but that the day tickets expire at midnight, does this mean I would be missing out on act/s or what?
Sorry it's my first time going to a festival at all, so I have no idea!
Would have bought a camping ticket if we could both afford that, and then there's the fact 1 single train ticket cost around £30-100!

The best time to arrive depends on who you are going for. The first bands on each stage will go on at around 12. I'd say just get there as early as you can because from the train station you will have to travel to the site then walk across the campsite to the Arena.

The arena closes at 2am but the bands finish long before then. Main stage headliners will finish between 10:30-11:00. The day tickets expire at midnight just to make it clear that it is only valid for seeing bands on that day.

Quick Reply

Latest