ojoa2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I just firmed my offer to study primary education in Middlesex. Just wondering when does one get info about accommodation? I'm moving to London from Dublin, Ireland so i kinda want to get things sorted asap. Or does anyone know of any legit affordable accommodation in London which are easily accessible by train/tube. Thanking you in advance
irishgalxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=ojoa2;47418633]Hi, I just firmed my offer to study primary education in Middlesex. Just wondering when does one get info about accommodation? I'm moving to London from Dublin, Ireland so i kinda want to get things sorted asap. Or does anyone know of any legit affordable accommodation in London which are easily accessible by train/tube. Thanking you in advance [/QUO
im from galway. platt halls seems to be the best
ojoa2
Rep:
?
Oh nice one. Have you applied for accommodation already? What course are you going to be studying?
lenevoldsen
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ojoa2)
Oh nice one. Have you applied for accommodation already? What course are you going to be studying?
I'm stuck on which one to pick too!
ojoa2
Rep:
?
(Original post by lenevoldsen)
I'm stuck on which one to pick too!
I applied for platt halls as my first choice and then ushers halls for my second choice. Took me forever to figure out how to apply for them in the first place lol. What will you be studying?
lenevoldsen
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ojoa2)
I applied for platt halls as my first choice and then ushers halls for my second choice. Took me forever to figure out how to apply for them in the first place lol. What will you be studying?
yeah think thats what i'm going for too! Theatre Arts
ojoa2
Rep:
?
yeah think thats what i'm going for too! Theatre Arts
Oh cool im doing primary education Im moving from dublin to London. Can't wait!
lenevoldsen
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ojoa2)
Oh cool im doing primary education Im moving from dublin to London. Can't wait!
Ah sweet! I'm moving from Guernsey to London i'm literally choosing accommodation now… So you reckon Platt is best?
ojoa2
Rep:
?
Ah sweet! I'm moving from Guernsey to London i'm literally choosing accommodation now… So you reckon Platt is best?
Yeah apparently so. Ive been reading lots of comments about platt halls and usher halls.
lenevoldsen
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ojoa2)
Yeah apparently so. Ive been reading lots of comments about platt halls and usher halls.
ah man just confirmed it! Platt then usher then Ivy
ojoa2
Rep:
?
ah man just confirmed it! Platt then usher then Ivy
Ha thats exactly the order I put mine. Possibly will see you around so ☺
_anyawalsh
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys
I have a spare room in a 5 bed, 2 bathroom flat located very close to Uni, shops and tube station. £125pw move in date 1st September. Me and three girls who are fashion communication with styling students going into second year are living here, so if you're interested message me for photos/more details

Posted from TSR Mobile
irishgalxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
im from galway going doing nursing. Platt halls seems to be the best and cheapest
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Middlesex University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads