The Student Room Group

The Prom Dress Thread!

Scroll to see replies

All your dresses are gorgeous girls! You are all making me wish I stayed on at school so I could have went to my prom! Hope you all have a great time at your proms! :biggrin: xx
Original post by Yasmin25
All your dresses are gorgeous girls! You are all making me wish I stayed on at school so I could have went to my prom! Hope you all have a great time at your proms! :biggrin: xx

Aw thank you ^^:colondollar:x

Posted from TSR Mobile
how are you ladies doing it!? I'm so stuck for the dress i want because i have a particular kind of dress in my head but i don't think it truly exists :L :frown:
Original post by SiobhanDee
how are you ladies doing it!? I'm so stuck for the dress i want because i have a particular kind of dress in my head but i don't think it truly exists :L :frown:

Me tooooo! FML, my prom is on tuesdayyyyy, someone help meeeeee

Taking lastminute.com to the extreme since 96'.
Original post by SassQueen13

keep searching girl! i have till the 12th August to find a dress :')

Debenhams have loads of options at good prices :smile: I got mine from http://www.chichiclothing.com/ they're quite "prom-y" but I like them :biggrin: good luck in your search!
Original post by SiobhanDee
keep searching girl! i have till the 12th August to find a dress :')

Original post by malena123
Debenhams have loads of options at good prices :smile: I got mine from http://www.chichiclothing.com/ they're quite "prom-y" but I like them :biggrin: good luck in your search!

Thanksss guys! Finally got my dress today from Debenhams :biggrin: It's nothing wow-y but hey at least I don't have to turn up naked XD I didn't manage to check out the website but it wouldn't have come in time anyway :'( But thank you :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys black heels go with anything right? XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys black heels go with anything right? XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup :yes: But it's more fun to wear coloured heels if you're wearing a black dress
Original post by TheDaylighter
Yup :yes: But it's more fun to wear coloured heels if you're wearing a black dress

My dress is royal blue and my jewellery is silver! Debating whether its worth going out just to buy silver heels for it :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got my year 13 prom on Friday, I know people tend to go less dressy for yr 13 than yr11 prom but I hated my yr 11 prom dress and feel like a fairy princess in this one! I was only around £35, got it off eBay from China so took around a month to arrive, I really like it though!

http://instagram.com/p/laT227Lltw/
Original post by acciolucy
Got my year 13 prom on Friday, I know people tend to go less dressy for yr 13 than yr11 prom but I hated my yr 11 prom dress and feel like a fairy princess in this one! I was only around £35, got it off eBay from China so took around a month to arrive, I really like it though!

http://instagram.com/p/laT227Lltw/

That's beautiful :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had my prom last night! :biggrin: And it was brilliant! :smile: The blisters were definitely worth it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by awesomearps
Had my prom last night! :biggrin: And it was brilliant! :smile: The blisters were definitely worth it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahah I feel you! I was so proud of myself for not taking off my heels even once :')
Hahahah I feel you! I was so proud of myself for not taking off my heels even once :')

Haha I had to at one point! It became unbearable! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
My prom's on friday, got college taster day tomorrow so not looking forward to it :frown: i'm terrible at making new friends!
Original post by tazi786
My prom's on friday, got college taster day tomorrow so not looking forward to it :frown: i'm terrible at making new friends!

Aww are you all ready for it? :biggrin: Ah don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine! Get to know people that are doing the same subjects as you and stuff :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
haha thanks was soooo nervous it was awkward first but i made 3 new friends which is strange for me but i'm really glad the day was a success, i dissected a lamb's heart,learnt about DNA,criminal psychology and yep it was great :smile:
I spent under 100 on my whole outfit

Dress was 40
Shoes and accessories were 30
Then other random stuff like makeup

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending