The Student Room Group

Exams! need help with my stomach/intestine making sounds urgently PLEASE!!!!

Scroll to see replies

ok thanks!

i know that water will stop the noise but my bladder is so small, and if i drink too much i will have to go during my exam and waste valuable time :frown:
is there a possibility that CEREAL in the morning is what is causing my stomach to rumble???? ( i eat cheerios, i started cereal in the morning about 25 months ago, and my stomach started rumbling around 2 years ago too?)
Dam that must suck! Used to happen to me and it distracted me so much since I spent so much time feeling so anxious and trying to not let it happen. Turns out I've got a bad gluten intolerance. The way to check is an elimination diet. So absolutely no gluten from three weeks then reintroduce it and see if you notice any symptoms. This can include rumbling, bloating, feeling off, fatigued, moody... It's not easy though, so any foods contain gluten and it's important that you cut them out completely!

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah its horrible!

i have basically cut out all gluten and lactose from my diet, it feels so horrible!

well, i cant survive without those wonderful gluten and lactose filled foods, so im going to reintroduce them once my last exam is over. im going to eat a months worth in a minute :P :biggrin:
I have IBS and find that when I eat a lot of fibre I end up having awful pains and gas, a lot of grumbling too. Try to cut down on breakfast cereals and eat things like toast. I can't even eat an apple without being in pain it's awful!!
this is late but to anyone still looking for a solution, wear a comfortable girdle.

Quick Reply

Latest