Hello, my name is Zoe96!

Watch this thread
Zoe96
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm studying... Edexcel A2 Geography

Does anyone have any suggested case studies to use for a 70 mark Tectonic Activity and Hazards please? (Edexcel June 2014)
Cryptographic
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Zoe96)
I'm studying... Edexcel A2 Geography

Does anyone have any suggested case studies to use for a 70 mark Tectonic Activity and Hazards please? (Edexcel June 2014)
Hi, welcome to :tsr:

How are you finding your A levels?

Maybe you would like to check out some of the TSR Forums, especially the Study Help forum where you can get revision, exam preparation and homework help

Do you wish to study Geography at Uni? Have you already applied?

Afraid that I don't, however post that question in the Study help forum above and you will most likely get an answer.
Zoe96
Rep:
Hi! Thank you for the welcome. Yes, my A Levels are going well thank you. I'm just stressed about my geography exam, as there are so many case studies to use, but i cannot prioritise or think of the suitable ones to use for the essay in the exam. Thank you for your help, I'll post the same question and hopefully will get some advice!
Cryptographic
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Zoe96)
Hi! Thank you for the welcome. Yes, my A Levels are going well thank you. I'm just stressed about my geography exam, as there are so many case studies to use, but i cannot prioritise or think of the suitable ones to use for the essay in the exam. Thank you for your help, I'll post the same question and hopefully will get some advice!
Hi! It's OK, yeah I know so much work for Geography, but you'll do great.
Zoe96
Rep:
Haha! Thank you!
Cryptographic
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Zoe96)
Haha! Thank you!
When is your exam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (94)
20.13%
The paper was reasonable (179)
38.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.48%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.06%

Watched Threads