The Student Room Group

Help me!!

Okay I got 7A's in my international GCSE.I have taken 3 subjects in my A level(IAL edexcel)-physics,chemistry and maths and I don't know why I am feeling really dumb.I don't understand anything.I am really struggling.I really worked hard.I don't know what went wrong.The pressure is too much and in the past papers I get like 43/80 to 52/80 and I have like 1 or 2 weeks left for my exam.I want all A's but I have no idea how I will do it.My O' level preparation was quite bad too but then somehow miracle happened.Everything worked but this time until now I am not seeing any sign of miracle.Please help me! I don't know what I am actually supposed to do.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
come on!any tips?advice?motivational speech?how did u guys do it? :/
Original post by S242
Okay I got 7A's in my international GCSE.I have taken 3 subjects in my A level(IAL edexcel)-physics,chemistry and maths and I don't know why I am feeling really dumb.I don't understand anything.I am really struggling.I really worked hard.I don't know what went wrong.The pressure is too much and in the past papers I get like 43/80 to 52/80 and I have like 1 or 2 weeks left for my exam.I want all A's but I have no idea how I will do it.My O' level preparation was quite bad too but then somehow miracle happened.Everything worked but this time until now I am not seeing any sign of miracle.Please help me! I don't know what I am actually supposed to do.

Well, 2 weeks isn't a lot of time, but something can definitely be done within that time. Just refresh yourself on the core concepts of each topic, and try and look at the model answers of question papers to see how the question should be answered.
Being able to recall basic information such as organic chemistry reactions should be a priority, as these questions are the questions you shouldn't get wrong.
Don't panic, as it will only make things worse. A positive mindset and focus are needed to overcome what seems to be your darkest hour.
Reply 3
Oh okay.I will try my best to not to panic.Thanks,it sorta did help me a bit :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest