Christian Fanatic Scars Crucifix Into Muslim Girl's hand Watch

This discussion is closed.
aurorascopic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Christian militant scars crucifix into Muslim girl

A local school girl was kidnapped in Ilford and told to accept Christianity at knife point.

Siraj Ibrahim

A Christian militant abducted a local Muslim teenager on her way to school and slashed her repeatedly with a blade telling her to recite the trinity.

The militant cut a crucifix into the girls hand and repeatedly slashed her upper arms and sides during the kidnapping. She was told he would not let her go until she accepted Christianity.

The brave girl, a pupil at Ursuline High School in Ilford, was left traumatised by the attack and told the East London Muslim that although she was in hysterics afterwards, she was not going to hide in her room.

The man repeatedly said he was going to show her that "Christianity is the right religion" and then slashed her over and over again.

"He said he took me because all Muslim girls are oppressed".

After a struggle in Brisbane Road at 8.30am, in which a blade was put on her throat, the girl was forced into a car and driven to Romford in a royal blue M-plate Austin Montego where her abductor cut a crucifix into the back of her hand while trying to force her to recite the trinity.

The brave girl said, "I didnt tell him anything or recite the words."

The man finally dropped the girl off in Morland Road in the hope that her school, Ursuline High, would have better luck in getting her to become Christian.

The car had an "I love Jesus" bumper sticker and a wooden cross hanging on the rear view mirror.

The man was white, aged 25-30, about 5ft 9in, with brown hair and a mole to the left of his chin.

Anyone with information should contact Detective Con Rowley on 020-8345 2710.
Josh75077
Report 15 years ago
The guy isn't a christian, just a lunatic!!
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Josh75077)
The guy isn't a christian, just a lunatic!!
or both.
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Too easy to dismiss everyone as a lunatic. he must have had motivation, you have to think what that could be
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by samd294)
Too easy to dismiss everyone as a lunatic. he must have had motivation, you have to think what that could be
He was indeed a lunatic. You cannot really blame christianity for this. What you can do is to blaim the individuals who do these kind of things or those who encourage it. The same goes for other religions such as Islam. Thus if a religious leader would encourage terrorism or violence, you should punish him for it (people should not be given amnesty merely because they are religious leaders) but you should not go crack down on Isalm in general. It is very important that you distinguish between violence and religion in general. You must state clearly that you do not accept violence, but that you have no problem with religion as long as it is practiced peacefully. This goes for all religions. Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and Islam (Plus all other religious minorities). If you crash down on a religion in general, because of such acts of violence, then you are going to fuse together the religion with the violence, which is the exact opposite of what you want to do. You should try to crack down on extremists and fanatics, but you should make very clear that you do not considder someone an extremist merely because he or she beleives in a god.
rah
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
woah what an ********, i hope shes alright, what were we saying yesterday about romford being scummy? :rolleyes:
jojo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i totally agree with Jonatan!!
i think it's not the chrisitan religion to blame, it's the evil man!!
i don't like it when people think all muslims are bad because of some crazy people who think they are doing something for god when instead they will be going straight to hell.
i hope she is okkk.

jo
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
A true christian would never do that.
hattori
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by samd294)
his motivation must be based on the fact that he's mad
Josh75077
Report 15 years ago
People will use "God told me to do" or some kinda alledged reasoning from a religion or cult they believe in or belong to to justify their actions. It doesnt make them right. Just because someone claims to be a Christian, does make them one. People do that all the time to get trust, or money or something.

Afterall like its already been said, many muslims claim Islam is peaceful and and denounce violence and terror. But others say different and therefore their cause is just.
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, these things will happen if you insist on going to Romford.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sad man.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dr. Blazed)
Well, these things will happen if you insist on going to Romford.
It was Ilford, like at the end of Cranbrook Road. Ilford's different to Romford...

EDIT: That's sick, why can't people just be nice and stop doing evil things!
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Is this the Roman Catholic's church's new conversion program?

(Only joking )
Meerkat
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by aurorascopic)
Christian militant scars crucifix into Muslim girl

A local school girl was kidnapped in Ilford and told to accept Christianity at knife point.
That is just wrong.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
or both.
the two do rather run together dont they.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
the two do rather run together dont they.
Sure. There's a billion Roman Catholics alone (forget all the Protestant denominations) accounting for 1/6th of the worlds population. They're all lunatics :rolleyes:
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by aurorascopic)
A Christian militant abducted a local Muslim teenager on her way to school and slashed her repeatedly with a blade telling her to recite the trinity.
In Bournemouth Town Centre, there used to be an old Orthodox nut-job who would stand on a soap-box every other thursday and shout that gays, Catholics, blacks and women were all 'satan's spawn' and would go to hell. My point is that every religion / organisation has individual basket cases, who look to whatever ethos it is as a motivation for their random lunacy. Because Dr Shipman killed a few hundred people, does that make all doctors evil murderers? Because of Mr Bush, do we view all Americans as mentally subnormal? And don't even make me mention Hitler. Every clique and group has it's bad eggs, but that's no excuse to generalise.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Sure. There's a billion Roman Catholics alone (forget all the Protestant denominations) accounting for 1/6th of the worlds population. They're all lunatics :rolleyes:
We Catholics may be demented and strange, but at least we got de style, mon.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
In Bournemouth Town Centre, there used to be an old Orthodox nut-job who would stand on a soap-box every other thursday and shout that gays, Catholics, blacks and women were all 'satan's spawn' and would go to hell. My point is that every religion / organisation has individual basket cases, who look to whatever ethos it is as a motivation for their random lunacy. Because Dr Shipman killed a few hundred people, does that make all doctors evil murderers? Because of Mr Bush, do we view all Americans as mentally subnormal? And don't even make me mention Hitler. Every clique and group has it's bad eggs, but that's no excuse to generalise.
Actually, from what I've read most people on this forum do regard Americans as mentally subnormal. But only when the obligatory "obese" stereotype has become exhausted over an hour of successive posts.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.33%
No I don't (153)
47.22%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.44%

Watched Threads