The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Scottish girls

I need a weird advice from folks here, I wanna know how Scottish girls are, tried adding some on fbk and they seem bloody rude. I have had success with Ukrainian girls and I thought Scottish girls would be easier to talk with . I need sites for dating Scottish women or girls .
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I don't think you can really expect such a generalisation, some will be rude and others won't :erm:
Reply 2
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I don't think you can really expect such a generalisation, some will be rude and others won't :erm:

Well that was my impression , I heard scottish folks are very friendly so I decided to add new girls in fbk to try , well am a boy . Thanks for reply .
Reply 3
I'm a Scottish girl but I can't say what they are all like or what they are like as a whole. I've met nice ones and I've met horrible ones. Its the same as girls from any other country, you get some nice and some bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're are nice girls and there will be mean girls, do you actually know them or are you just adding them? If so then what do you expect not everybody wants randoms on their facebook
Don't be silly, you can't generalise groups of people like that.
Original post by semperaslan
Don't be silly, you can't generalise groups of people like that.
That more or less sums it up. Some people, no matter who they are or where they're from, you won't like and some you will, not much you can do about it.
I'm Scottish.
I'd like to think I'm not rude though.

I know many people that are rude.

Can't generalise like that at all.
Reply 8
Ridiculous. Clearly everyone one knows they must be whisky drinking, foul mouthed, aggressive, independence seeking, bitches..
(edited 9 years ago)
The Scottish accent is great for swearing.
gl hf. Scottish girls are mostly all ginger #Rol And ones that are attractive have such a thick accent :s-smilie: that's its an instant buzzkill so yh gg.
Firecrotch.
Original post by Zarek
Ridiculous. Clearly everyone one knows they must be whiskey drinking, foul mouthed, aggressive, independence seeking, bitches..

:lol:

That's me right there.
Ach nurrr yer wee bastard

Being totally serious, if you are randomly adding girlies on Facebook, it's so obvious what you're after, so I can't really blame them :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Original post by lilangel217

That's me right there.

Cool. I wasn't entirely serious, mind..
Original post by lilangel217

That's me right there.

Lol that's me too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some people just don't like it when you randomly add them on facebook if you don't know them in real life, but that doesn't mean they're rude and you certainly can't just generalise all scottish girls based on your experience with just a few. Also if you have no mutual friends on facebook it's a bit creepy if you add them, well that's just what I think anyway.
Reply 17
You may as well be asking what girls are like, or what humans are like...
I really don't think it is a good idea to generalise people like that. Everyone is different. Some people are rude, some people are nice. I hope you knew these people you added on facebook, if someone random added me I don't think I'd be the most friendly person either XD.
Would wife redhead Highlands lassie

Scottish accents are hot man
Original post by Yasmin25
Lol that's me too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny thing is, it's entirely the opposite of me.
I'm not like that at all :lol:

Original post by Zarek
Cool. I wasn't entirely serious, mind..

Yeah, I know :biggrin:

Latest