be honest , Have all your start of the season predictions happened?

Watch this thread
hbk4894
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
i got a lot of mine wrong

i thought Burnley would be relegated when they sold Austin to QPR in August , they got promoted instead.
i am genius
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I predicted the relegation and promotion of every team in every league, and the transfers of all the players and their prices.

come at me bro
Manchester United
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
More or less.
Deshi
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I predicted hbk would at least make a 100 threads in that time.

Most likely correct.
holyghostofslick
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Thought Arsenal would get 4th and the league was ours or Chelsea's. Didn't predict Liverpool's rise or United's fall however. Everton also did better than I expected.
Yaboy InYourMum
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I thought Neymar would get at least 50 goals this season and take the CL by storm.

But funny how things turn out.
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No, I thought Cardiff would stay up.
izpenguin
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Nope, I thought my beloved Crystal Palace would be relegated.
Isometrix
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Found the predictions thread if people feel like naming and shaming :lol:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ue+predictions

(Original post by Solemn Rain)
Arsenal
LIVERPOOL
City
CHELSEA
Everton
United
TOTTENHAM
Southampton
NEWCASTLE
Nice one mate :congrats:
Solemn Rain
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Isometrix)
Found the predictions thread if people feel like naming and shaming :lol:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ue+predictions

Nice one mate :congrats:
My prediction wasn't too far off though!

:lol:
Betacra
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I made a bunch of predictions and bets with bookies / friends a day or so before the first games.

What I got right:

Utd outside the top four
Liverpool in the top four
Norwich to get relegated

What I got wrong:

Chelsea to win the league
Crystal Palace to get relegated (who didn't get this wrong?)
Aston Villa to get relegated
Aguero to be the top scorer

All in all not bad, happy that the three I got right were all bets and most the ones I got wrong were just predictions.

It's been a fantastic season, long may the Premier League churn out more like it!
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I expected Cardiff, Sunderland and Palace to go down - so I've probably only got 1/3 correct. I expected City to win the league (which will probably happen), Chelsea and Arsenal to finish 2nd/3rd respectively, Liverpool to pip United to 4th place. Fortunately, I couldn't have predicted just how comically useless Tottenham and United have been.
TheInvincibles14
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Man Utd
5. Liverpool
6. Tottenham
Yeah so I got Spurs right. Didn't think United would be so bad without Fergie. Didn't think LFC would be so beast this season but neither did their fans. Next season I reckon it'll be more of the same tbh. Mourinho tends to win the league in his second season.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (73)
18.91%
The paper was reasonable (146)
37.82%
Not feeling great about that exam... (111)
28.76%
It was TERRIBLE (56)
14.51%

Watched Threads