The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your study area Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by easyastau
Most of the halls I've looked at and the ones my friends live in have them. I'll make sure I do, a good desk is very important I think :biggrin:

Definitely!

I couldn't imagine myself living in halls with a small desk space :lol:
I have a desk in my room, but it's more of a storage piece and I never use it :colone: (it's not usually this bad :tongue:)
IMAG3779.jpg

This is my usual study area :lol:
IMAG3877_1.jpg
Original post by James A
Definitely!

I couldn't imagine myself living in halls with a small desk space :lol:

I have a tiny desk at home :frown: My room isn't big enough for a nice one like that.
Original post by EggsterminateMe
first world problems right?
I want to see a picture of your current study area. So what if it's messy? :biggrin:

Ikr :P Plus the fact I'm in the middle of moving house so my room is full of boxes and bags as well.
Original post by Changing Skies
I have a desk in my room, but it's more of a storage piece and I never use it :colone: (it's not usually this bad :tongue:)
IMAG3779.jpg

This is my usual study area :lol:
IMAG3877_1.jpg

EEk I'm currently doing biology and exactly the same thing as you. I hate learning about B cells and T cells
Original post by flyyoufools
Ikr :P Plus the fact I'm in the middle of moving house so my room is full of boxes and bags as well.

Wow, I can't breathe.

It looks awesome though. Could be an art piece don't you think?
EEk I'm currently doing biology and exactly the same thing as you. I hate learning about B cells and T cells

No way! :tongue: I actually don't mind it, I prefer it to photosynthesis :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My study area at home is kinda messy :lol: tend to work in the library solely now :yep:

Although at a level, used to be my kitchen table :tongue:
No way! :tongue: I actually don't mind it, I prefer it to photosynthesis :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Weird. I happen to like photosynthesis more. :colonhash:
Topic 6 is just plain depressing anyway, with corpse and insects.
Wow, I can't breathe.

It looks awesome though. Could be an art piece don't you think?

Yeaaah I wasn't kidding about it being messy :wink: True but it's also getting annoying now just that I'm too lazy to bother >.< Plus my exams only start June 6th so I have time :smile:
Weird. I happen to like photosynthesis more. :colonhash:
Topic 6 is just plain depressing anyway, with corpse and insects.

Haha wow :tongue: it is :redface: but I find it very interesting! I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist up until recently, so I quite enjoyed it :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
image.jpg

Here is mine :biggrin: it's really ridiculously tidy bc I haven't started revising yet today.

It's way too small. The desk doesn't even belong to me, it was left in the house when we moved in, but it's better than the floor!
Above you see my revision & exam timetables to force me into working when my mind wonders :wink:
Original post by Bethaaaaany
image.jpg

Here is mine :biggrin: it's really ridiculously tidy bc I haven't started revising yet today.

It's way too small. The desk doesn't even belong to me, it was left in the house when we moved in, but it's better than the floor!
Above you see my revision & exam timetables to force me into working when my mind wonders :wink:

Well at least you have no distractions eh?

Haha wow :tongue: it is :redface: but I find it very interesting! I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist up until recently, so I quite enjoyed it :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What made you change your mind?
What made you change your mind?

Well I changed my degree course, and also realised it wasn't very realistic. There are, obviously, pretty much no jobs in the field :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well at least you have no distractions eh?

You say that, but I live in a house with a 14 month old...they are always distracting :biggrin:
Original post by The_Dragonborn
I love the lighting in my study area.

Beautiful lighting but where are your books eh? I can see your snacks? Is it break time?
You say that, but I live in a house with a 14 month old...they are always distracting :biggrin:

T'is a problem then.
T'is a problem then.

A little bit :wink: but I like to think it shall prepare me for the future of university halls haha
A little bit :wink: but I like to think it shall prepare me for the future of university halls haha

I hope it does. Are you from the countryside or whales? I always imagine desks and areas like that in whales? :confused:
I hope it does. Are you from the countryside or whales? I always imagine desks and areas like that in whales? :confused:

Definitely not from whales...or Wales :wink:

I live in a city in Northern Ireland :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending