Boyfriend troubles? No contact

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've been in a relationship with this guy for about 5 months now, we have our ups and downs as all couples do and lately we are getting along great. He's busy with work as he does 12 hour shifts anywhere between 4-6 times a week.

Usually we talk everyday for at least an hour or two and never go a day without talking even if he's been working. The thing is, the last time I spoke to him was nearly 5 days ago. 20 minutes before he stopped replying he told me he misses me and we were having a nice talk. I assumed he'd just fallen asleep as he'd just got back from a night shift, he had work that night and talks to me just before he leaves, but i haven't heard anything from him since then.
The only way we contact each other is through whatsapp, and that's only when we both have wifi. He hasn't paid his phone bill for months so he can't ring or be rung as they've cut off incoming calls.
I've sent him 3 messages since the last time i spoke to him and he just hasn't been on whatsapp since then (so its not like he's reading them and ignoring it)
He has depression but still talks to me and tells me he's feeling worse, but he hasn't said anything. Maybe his phone is broke or something but he could borrow a family members phone to ring and say what's going on but he hasn't. I'm wondering if he wants time alone if he's feeling down, or if he wants to end it? (Bear in mind we're great lately)
Should I wait for him to contact me? Or should I go to his house (I don't just like turning up) and see what's going on?

And I'm 99% sure he's not cheating so answers other than that please?
RHyoudon'kno
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've been in a relationship with this guy for about 5 months now, we have our ups and downs as all couples do and lately we are getting along great. He's busy with work as he does 12 hour shifts anywhere between 4-6 times a week.

Usually we talk everyday for at least an hour or two and never go a day without talking even if he's been working. The thing is, the last time I spoke to him was nearly 5 days ago. 20 minutes before he stopped replying he told me he misses me and we were having a nice talk. I assumed he'd just fallen asleep as he'd just got back from a night shift, he had work that night and talks to me just before he leaves, but i haven't heard anything from him since then.
The only way we contact each other is through whatsapp, and that's only when we both have wifi. He hasn't paid his phone bill for months so he can't ring or be rung as they've cut off incoming calls.
I've sent him 3 messages since the last time i spoke to him and he just hasn't been on whatsapp since then (so its not like he's reading them and ignoring it)
He has depression but still talks to me and tells me he's feeling worse, but he hasn't said anything. Maybe his phone is broke or something but he could borrow a family members phone to ring and say what's going on but he hasn't. I'm wondering if he wants time alone if he's feeling down, or if he wants to end it? (Bear in mind we're great lately)
Should I wait for him to contact me? Or should I go to his house (I don't just like turning up) and see what's going on?

And I'm 99% sure he's not cheating so answers other than that please?
Well, if you haven't heard of him in ages, then you won't be 'just turning up'. You'd genuinely want to see him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (129)
14.61%
I'm not sure (40)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (265)
30.01%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.49%
I'm not a current university student (427)
48.36%

Watched Threads