Posh & Becks Watch

This discussion is closed.
Nazia_13
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I HATE DAVID BECKHAM, HE IS A REAL COWARD!
poor victoria, i just feel really sorry 4 her! or is this whole thing just SCAM 4 money?
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nazia_13)
I HATE DAVID BECKHAM, HE IS A REAL COWARD!
poor victoria, i just feel really sorry 4 her! or is this whole thing just SCAM 4 money?
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to show you specimen a. The reason why tabloids such as the Sun and the News of the World are the biggest selling newspapers in the country.
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Heh, it's all a load of complete rubbish! Depends on what paper you read, but lol, the man can do no right, talk about putting someone on the podium and then throwing stones at them until they fall off :rolleyes:
roxy potter
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think the "mistress" is the worst selling herself to the papers has she no pride?
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to show you specimen a. The reason why tabloids such as the Sun and the News of the World are the biggest selling newspapers in the country.
LOL!, how very true!!!

However, by posting on this thread I am doing what those bullsh*t papers want by even thinking about it.

My recommendation is no-one else post on this thread.
StarBlueUK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think that the trashy tabloids and magazines should leave the Beckhams alone. I'm not a fan of either David or Victoria Beckham, but I think it's ridiculous that their private lives are being splashed across the papers in this way. It's their business! Who cares? Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to. It saddens me that we live in a society where this is seen as more important and interesting than things that affect everyone, e.g. political issues.
hams
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
theres no proof he had an affair. its tablois tring to sell newspapers
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (197)
18.82%
Labour (539)
51.48%
Liberal Democrats (141)
13.47%
Green Party (58)
5.54%
Brexit Party (15)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (17)
1.62%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.67%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.38%
UKIP (11)
1.05%
Other (11)
1.05%
None (37)
3.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise