Poll: Arctic Monkeys or Coldplay
Arctic Monkeys (45)
63.38%
Coldplay (26)
36.62%
JAIYEKO
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
POLL 1: Arctic Monkeys
POLL 2: Coldplay
imnotcleverokay
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
One direction!!!!!!!!
ssingh9
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I like both, but I'm voting for Coldplay since I have a hunch they're going to lose anyway.
JAIYEKO
Rep:
(Original post by imnotcleverokay)
One direction!!!!!!!!
Read thread again
MidnightDream
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
A year ago I would have said Coldplay, but the Arctic Monkeys new album is just :sogood:
JAIYEKO
Rep:
(Original post by MidnightDream)
A year ago I would have said Coldplay, but the Arctic Monkeys new album is just :sogood:
yeah AM is really good, but Coldplay's albums coming out 2 weeks time. You heard Magic and A Sky full of stars?
MidnightDream
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JAIYEKO)
yeah AM is really good, but Coldplay's albums coming out 2 weeks time. You heard Magic and A Sky full of stars?
Cool, I didn't know that, I'll check them out now - it's not like I'm revising anyway :laugh:
The Guy.
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Coldplay's music is so dull... yeah the lyrics are pretty good, and it's well put together... but... ughh, they can bore off
Arctic Monkeys are tonnes better :woo:
imnotcleverokay
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Read thread again
make me
JAIYEKO
Rep:
Cool, I didn't know that, I'll check them out now - it's not like I'm revising anyway :laugh:
Yeah lol, tell me what you think of it
MidnightDream
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yeah lol, tell me what you think of it
They're both really, really good :grin: thanks for that
JAIYEKO
Rep:
They're both really, really good :grin: thanks for that
No problem which did you prefer
JAIYEKO
Rep:
(Original post by shopoholic)
Both are good but I like Coldplay more :love:
Great, what is your best song by 'em?
CrumpledFudge
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Coldplay, their old stuff over their new stuff though - Yellow, The Scientist, Clocks, Fix You etc

Arctic Monkeys are okay but I can't stand Alex Turner which puts me off
MidnightDream
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No problem which did you prefer
Oh gosh I don't know they're both amazing :love: Hmmm ... I'll go with A Sky Full of Stars
JAIYEKO
Rep:
(Original post by shopoholic)
Difficult to choose, I really like magic, viva la vida and paradise
Viva là vida for me live
JAIYEKO
Rep:
(Original post by The Guy.)
Coldplay's music is so dull... yeah the lyrics are pretty good, and it's well put together... but... ughh, they can bore off
Arctic Monkeys are tonnes better :woo:
I will disagree. Arctic Monkeys are better lyrically
Essie_
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I love them both but Coldplay wins this one
ryan9900
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Coldplay. Been a fan since I was 5 years old.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm not a fan of either tbh but I've always found Coldplay to be too drab and dull so I would go for Arctic Monkeys if I had to choose.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (7)
14%
Quite well (22)
44%
Not so good (13)
26%
Terrible! (8)
16%

Watched Threads