The Student Room Group

Guys, what aspect of a girl to you is a huge turn off?

Guys, I want to know what a big turn off when you meet a girl. For me, gamer girls are a huge turn off although I don't really know why.

Here's my list:

Smoking. I don't want to kiss an ash pit every time I want to connect love, also smoking cause second hand smoke which would cost you about 5-11mins shorter of YOUR life every time you smell her smoke.

Gaming. IDK

Too many Exs. One red flag that she won't be committed to a relationship.

Do drugs. No explanation is needed.

Abuse of alcohol. Causes violence and become irrational which could be life threatening for me and her.

For guy viewers: please list the the things that are your huge turn offs.

For girl viewers: would you change yourself if you had hit some of these points such as smoking, talking openly(sex), having many guy friends, etc... ? Also you might want to check out the other thread that I posted about what girls see as a turn off in guys. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2670197
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

When you say gamer girl do you mean a girl who just happens to like gaming or the ones that make a massive deal about it and how unique they are for gaming and being female?
I don't game, was just wondering about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Close mates with a guy.
Original post by Jezebelle
When you say gamer girl do you mean a girl who just happens to like gaming or the ones that make a massive deal about it and how unique they are for gaming and being female?
I don't game, was just wondering about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not those that are causal gamers like candy crush or angry birds. Im talking about those hardcore gamer girls that have 3 consoles, a rig, etc...
A girl who is physically stronger than me would put me off.

Also inb4 someone responds with 'a penis'.
from a girls perspective, i cant see how a man can be turned on by girls who use the words 'bruv' and who are crude and loud! yuck
Too tall
Really open girls, like those who talk openly about sex, and those who go on cam sites and show everything.
Reply 9
Arrogance. It's something I hate more than anything.
Too much make-up... or any girl that is ridiculously obsessed with how they look... aand won't shut up about how ugly/fat etc. they think they are
Average/nice looking with much more confidence... but not arrogance... is much more attractive
Reply 11
The girls who act as if the world revolves around them, their life made out of clothes, facebook and boys. They are unable to think about other people or the future.
Girls who speaks in a chavy accent, girls who speak loosely about sex (happened last night, telling me how she likes to ****) girls who have kids, girls who are stuck up or arrogant.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
Attractive girls who know that they're attractive. I actually like insecure girls.
Original post by maths12345
Really open girls, like those who talk openly about sex,

How is this anything other than a big plus? :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wilsoncw1997
Not those that are causal gamers like candy crush or angry birds. Im talking about those hardcore gamer girls that have 3 consoles, a rig, etc...

Why? I have an xbox and I love it. Why would that be a turn off? If anything it's an advantage, common interest
I think I'm in the minority who likes the girls who know they're attractive.

I find swearing lots really unattractive coming from anyone, so a girl swearing every few words would turn me off straight away. Not a fan of smoking either.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Why? I have an xbox and I love it. Why would that be a turn off? If anything it's an advantage, common interest

Yeah my most recent ex played FIFA and we had a blast with that. But then I dumped her cause she was better than me at it

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous Coward
I think I'm in the minority who likes the girls who know they're attractive.

I find swearing lots really unattractive coming from anyone, so a girl swearing every few words would turn me off straight away. Not a fan of smoking either.

Do you know anyone who doesn't swear at least a bit nowadays? Kind of limiting yourself there mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest