The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Nita.Jordan
Are you talking about the new study guides with the separate by4 and by5 books?

Original post by Beatbox22

i've that book all year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
also this is is a pretty good website: http://www.cram.com/flashcards/memorize/biology-revision-questions-by5-wjec-2603534

some girl that my teacher used to teach made this :smile: its really good for the memory section

ohh no there are some new ones that our library had that i only just found -.-
Reply 64

wait what..
also this is is a pretty good website: http://www.cram.com/flashcards/memorize/biology-revision-questions-by5-wjec-2603534

some girl that my teacher used to teach made this :smile: its really good for the memory section

that looks really helpful! thank youuuuuu :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

WHAT?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by bookworm246love

send a link!!!
theres this one and a BY5 one as well but i thought it pointless to buy them this close to the exams
theres this one and a BY5 one as well but i thought it pointless to buy them this close to the exams

that's sooooooo annoying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
if you mean this then it is exactly the same as the most recent book i just posted.. in fact its more boring less colourful and old exam questions :smile:
i think the one i posted is pretty similar to our usual revision guides just in colour and a bit more concise
i think the one i posted is pretty similar to our usual revision guides just in colour and a bit more concise

Yep I have the new BY5 book - not much different at all don't worry guys ,and tbh I prefer the other study guide (black one) ! You won't be missing anything :smile:
Original post by Steeeevveeees
Yep I have the new BY5 book - not much different at all don't worry guys ,and tbh I prefer the other study guide (black one) ! You won't be missing anything :smile:

thank youuuu :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
I have a ridiculous amount of exams and I wont be able to revise by5 until tuesday, do you think I stand a chance at getting a good grade in BY5 or am I being an idiot?:/
Reply 75
Original post by mynr
I have a ridiculous amount of exams and I wont be able to revise by5 until tuesday, do you think I stand a chance at getting a good grade in BY5 or am I being an idiot?:/

erm... depends if you have done any revision for it at all? and what you've got in previous exams/mocks? but try your hardest to at least read your notes :smile:
Original post by mynr

don't worry! i have fours exams next week so i probably won't revise until the night before, but im sure you will do amazingly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Original post by bookworm246love
don't worry! i have fours exams next week so i probably won't revise until the night before, but im sure you will do amazingly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's really nice Thankyou, good luck for your exams:smile:
Original post by mynr
Oh that's really nice Thankyou, good luck for your exams:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mynr

I am in the same situation too, what i tend to do is do all the past papers beforehand like the week before aka now and then read everything you've done wrong, memorize the mark schemes and if you still have time, read the textbook the night before exams

Latest

Trending

Trending