The Student Room Group

Female toilet cleaners

What are the rules of etiquette when you're taking a **** in public, and a female cleaner enters the restroom and asks whether anyone is in there?

I have replied with a simple 'yeah I'm in here' however, it is always awkward to say that, and then afterwards you have that even more awkward eye-contact with the cleaner who is waiting outside.

Srs thread.

Scroll to see replies

I think, "Yeah, I'm in here" is fine. Don't know what else you'd say, really :redface:
Stay in the toilet until they've left so you don't have to go through the awkwardness :colondollar:

Public toilets are ****ing dirty though, avoid that **** whenever you can :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Why would you **** in public? Surely wait till you get home? :lolwut:
The real question is "why would you take a **** in public"?
Original post by ILovePancakes
Why would you **** in public? Surely wait till you get home? :lolwut:

What if you're desperate though ... :redface:
Original post by Maid Marian
What if you're desperate though ... :redface:

That desperate?

I mean.. ****ting requires you to sit on public toilets. Imagine how many other bums have been on there..........

I'd rather the poo exploded inside of me tbh.
Apparently tsr users hold in ****s until they get home, if you have never needed to **** when not at home you are either lying or need to see the doctor.
I am proud to say I have never used public toilets and never will. Just don't take dumps in public!?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by justanotherposter
Apparently tsr users hold in ****s until they get home, if you have never needed to **** when not at home you are either lying or need to see the doctor.

I thought it was pretty normal to go before you left the house in the morning and then not need to go the rest of the day.
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
I thought it was pretty normal to go before you left the house in the morning and then not need to go the rest of the day.

Some people just don't have that kind of control.
That desperate?

I mean.. ****ting requires you to sit on public toilets. Imagine how many other bums have been on there..........

Really? I always put loo roll on public toilet seats!
Original post by justanotherposter

I think it's horrible to **** in public, should only be for desperate measures :lol:
That desperate?

You're a girl (unless you're one of those guys that says he's a girl online for some reason) surely you need to sit anyway? Are you honestly saying if you were out of the house all day then you would waits hours to get home to have a ****? Plus what's the difference between sitting on the toilet and opening a door? Plently of people will have touched a door and hands probably touch more disgusting stuff than your bum has during the day.
Really? I always put loo roll on public toilet seats!

That's so much effort though!

I hover when I'm weeing.

I have never pooed in public though :u:.
Original post by VladThe1mpaler

Haha this is what I do. I am a human being capable of controlling when I poop.
Reply 16
Haven't used public toilets for as long as i can remember.
I think, "Yeah, I'm in here" is fine. Don't know what else you'd say, really :redface:

Are you allowed to drop a log when after she says that or do you have to wait until she leaves before you can get back to business?

What if you're midway through pushing one out when she asks? Do you have to suck it back in or just leave it hanging there?
That's so much effort though!

I hover when I'm weeing.

I have never pooed in public though :u:.

I couldn't imagine trying to hover when weeing :lol: I've never done that in my life!

I don't think I've ever pooed in public either :teehee: But I'd be willing to if I had to.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I think it's horrible to **** in public, should only be for desperate measures :lol:

Why? A lot of people have this opinion but I don't understand why, it's not like you actually do it public, you go into a locked cubicle, as long as the toilet seat is clean (although as a girl you presumably don't have the problem of people urinating on the seat) what's the problem?

Quick Reply

Latest