The Student Room Group

Photon Model

I'll make this short. In school I have about a week left before I get my study leave, and I'm still yet to be taught any of the photons section of the module.
The exam board is CCEA and the most recent thing I've been taught is 'Imaging Techniques'.

I was wondering if anybody could help by giving me a rough outline of what the Photon Model involves.
Thanks
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr Logic
I'll make this short. In school I have about a week left before I get my study leave, and I'm still yet to be taught any of the photons section of the module.
The exam board is CCEA and the most recent thing I've been taught is 'Imaging Techniques'.

I was wondering if anybody could help by giving me a rough outline of what the Photon Model involves.
Thanks

Hi there :smile:

I realise it's been awhile since you posted this, do you still need some help, or were taught what you needed to know in the end?
Reply 2
Original post by Picture~Perfect
Hi there :smile:

I realise it's been awhile since you posted this, do you still need some help, or were taught what you needed to know in the end?

Hey, my teacher never taught photoelectric emission through to wave particle duality and I'm now off on study leave. With help however from a tutor I have now gotten everything sorted out and the specification taught to me. thanks anyway!
Original post by Mr Logic
Hey, my teacher never taught photoelectric emission through to wave particle duality and I'm now off on study leave. With help however from a tutor I have now gotten everything sorted out and the specification taught to me. thanks anyway!

I'm glad you managed to get things sorted, good luck with your exams :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest