Excited for the exams OR.....

Watch this thread
TeddyBearMike
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Cant wait for the exams, spent all this time studying....once their done im freee UNTIL i start A2 sadly
Jkizer
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Im sure my feelings after finishing my exams will be ecstatic. Cant wait to finally leave my school after being there for 6 years!

Until then, the stress and frustration of the inability to retain information still continues.
MidnightDream
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I can wait, I need an extra week - my brain is empty :sad: I'm not ready, I've never been this unprepared in my life :cry:
Andaxay
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm in two minds: I'm A2 this year so I'll be leaving college and almost all my friends after the exams are over But, I can't wait 'til the exams are over. I'm fine with Unit 4 for all subjects but I'm nowhere near ready for any of the Unit 5 exams. The stress is causing headaches and skin breakouts :/
Flauta
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Don't care about the exams as much anymore I'll be prepared enough when they start properly in 5 weeks, just want my coursework to be over. One day left
thatitootoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
2 months ago, I declared my feelings towards my AS exams on another thread and I voted that I was "about to have a panic attack"

Fast forward to today - my first exam is now in 36 hours, and let's just say that nothing has changed.
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Dreading my exams more than anything. :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Northern Downpour
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm fed up of exams and they haven't even started yet. I'm so unprepared but can't give a **** anymore so I just want them to be over.
Libbie-
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I can't feel anything but dread when I think of them and they've already exhausted me before they've even started.

Can't wait for the last one to be over and then I can get my life back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (146)
66.67%
No (47)
21.46%
I didn't use it to prepare (26)
11.87%

Watched Threads