The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Are you looking for a room for 2014/2015? Crookesmoor Room £78pw

I am looking rent my room out in a house share from the 01/07/2014. Basically, I've had a change in financial circumstances and can no longer afford to rent this room. The let would mean taking over a contract from myself with Thornsett Properties.
The room contains a double bed, wardrobe, bedside table drawers and shelving all in a modern style. There is a kitchen/living area that is shared which contains two large fridge/freezer units and a washing machine. There is a full bathroom in the property, a shower room and an individual toilet.

The location is ideal for University of Sheffield students and all of the other five tenants attend this university and will be starting third year in September. They're all really friendly and surprisingly clean and tidy for students. The room is in Crookesmoor a really popular and safe student area.

The rent and deposit must be paid to Thornsett Properties by 3 post dated cheques of:

20th June 2014 - £1352.00
20th October 2014 - £1352.00
20th February 2015 - £1352.00

Plus a security deposit of £275Potential tenants must be able to come to Sheffield to take over the contract and hand in their cheques to the letting agency.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending