The Student Room Group

Guy using 'toys'

So recently i've gotten into a bit of anal play and i really enjoy it. I've never once questioned my sexuality and to this day i can say i am 100% only attracted to girls and guys do not interest me in the slightest.

I took the plunge and bought a toy last week but it has gotten me thinking, maybe a little too much, but does anyone else think this goes against a 'straight status' that i probably would be labelled with?

Also i'm a little worried about speaking to anyone i know about this so to the internet i came :colondollar: but it's playing on my mind that if a friend/family member found it i would be mortified and have no idea what i'd say.

Scroll to see replies

so is the toy shaped like a penis?
Some people have very refined tastes. If that's what you enjoy then who are people to question it?

Funny, they were talking about this on love for sale last night :tongue:
Reply 3
No it doesn't. You aren't sexually interested in other men so you're not gay or bi. And if you were what does it matter?... Whatever floats your boat.

Using an object doesn't change your sexual orientation.
It doesn't mean you're gay at all. You can still be perfectly straight and enjoy anal play.
Just have fun who cares... :P
Reply 6
Some, slightly less secure than yourself, may question your sexuality, but it is exactly that yours. Just do what you want to do, as long as it's not hurting anyone else, who cares?
Original post by ChickenMadness
so is the toy shaped like a penis?

Anything that would fit comfortably inside the anus would have to be rather phallic in shape, but some toys LOOK more like penises than others.

OP - nope, doesn't make any difference to your sexuality whatsoever and anyone who thinks so is a tool.
Keep it sensible please :h:
Reply 9
I don't think it makes you gay, it's not as if you like a man pleasuring you in that way. You like what you like, I think anyone who would label you gay would be very insecure.
Reply 10
My personal opinion is that its pretty gay.
You might get some closed-minded individuals who'll say it means you're gay, but it really doesn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Sexuality is defined by the gender of those to whom you're attracted and nothing more. If you consider yourself straight, you're straight.

If it helps, virtually all men (far more than would admit it) are capable of arousal through anal play regardless of orientation, thanks to the mighty prostate located up there. In essence, think of it as the male G-spot congratulations on finding yours.
Thanks for the input from everyone - I guess it's a lot more common/acceptable than i originally though. My only other concern is storing it, i'll probably just end up hiding it in the safest place around my room that i think of as I still live at home with my parents.

I am slightly worried if they were to find it or how they'd react. They don't ever go snooping in my room but they could accidentally come across it one day & i'd have no idea what to say.

I suppose their immediate thoughts would question my sexuality and then i'd have to sit there and explain to them, even the thought of that makes me feel a sick and gets me all paranoid
Bit homo bro
Perverted
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
So recently i've gotten into a bit of anal play and i really enjoy it. I've never once questioned my sexuality and to this day i can say i am 100% only attracted to girls and guys do not interest me in the slightest.

I took the plunge and bought a toy last week but it has gotten me thinking, maybe a little too much, but does anyone else think this goes against a 'straight status' that i probably would be labelled with?

Also i'm a little worried about speaking to anyone i know about this so to the internet i came :colondollar: but it's playing on my mind that if a friend/family member found it i would be mortified and have no idea what i'd say.

Hmm, is that a homosexual act? Not at all its worse
Original post by Anonymous

Let's get something clear to inform the "if it's the ass, you're gay" lot, - sexuality refers to the gender to which you are sexually attracted to, human or not.

Now that's out of the way, I love anal stimulation, and my prostate gland is very very pleasurable. I have lots of toys, and I don't feel in any way shape or form "gay", (I like stimulating myself anally, and the thought of sexual contact with another male is really really weird and a huge "ewww" for me.)

So I say go for it - Fleshlight, Aneros and other toys, it's all cool :smile:
Oh and if they asked, then I suggest you explain to them from medical perspective in respects to nerve collections, stimulation and such like. Your maturity and being willing to discuss the matter openly and why, will show that male sex toys have nothing to do with sexuality.
Enjoying anal stimulation does not mean you're gay.
Likewise, not enjoying anal stimulation does not mean you're not gay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending