The Student Room Group

George Galloway breathtaking speech on Hezbollah

IRAN-IRAQ-SYRIAN PIPELINE - I URGE EVERYONE TO GOOGLE THIS

In relation to Syria

[video="youtube_share;-_iH5aMVt2w"]http://youtu.be/-_iH5aMVt2w[/video]

George Galloway an anti-semite ? He speaks out against the saud-arab dictatorship as much as he does against Israel.

http://rt.com/op-edge/syria-russia-war-oil-528/
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

TRUTH ABOUT SYRIA

[video="youtube_share;6VFDJp2WaMw"]http://youtu.be/6VFDJp2WaMw[/video]

1. Israel, the US, even John Mcain seem to want to topple Syria - think, why? Why would Israel, Jon mcain and the US care about a group of arabs in Syria?

2. If Syria fall it weakens IRAN, weaken Iran you weaken lebanon/hezbollah.

3. Wahhabi Saudi arabia, alqaeda are now widely known to have invaded syria from the beggining, groups like Al Nusra have reported by all media including the BBC to pledge their allegiance to alqaeda. Saudi arabia are puppets of the US government - this is a commonly known fact, but sunni's and shia's alike.
(edited 9 years ago)
[video="youtube_share;dkamZg68jpk"]http://youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
mediocre like everything in the arab world
You have a transcript so we don't have to listen to his ****ish voice in order to respond?
Galloway is so obviously an Iran-backed Shia convert

Nasrallah would never win an election there where only 27% of the population is Shia :dunce: :facepalm2:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by yo radical one
Galloway is so obviously an Iran-backed Shia convert

Nasrallah would never win an election there where only 27% of the population is Shia :dunce: :facepalm2:

Nasrallah is loved by sunni and shia. He is hated by Israel though.

George Galloway speaks the truth.

Britain and Wahhabism

[video="youtube_share;-dcPTeRv5rI"]http://youtu.be/-dcPTeRv5rI[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zainabahlulbayt
Nasrallah is loved by sunni and shia. He is hated by Israel though.

George Galloway speaks the truth.

Apparently not:

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/03/muslims-offer-mixed-views-on-hamas-hezbollah-reject-al-qaeda/

> But that slim majority belies deep divisions across Islamic sects in Lebanon, with 94 percent of Shia supporting Hezbollah and 84 percent of Sunnis looking on the group unfavorably.

Galloway is an anti-semite who thinly disguises his anti-semitism as loathing for Israel. He isn't the only one, but it's unusual for a British politician to tour Shia extremist rallies and actually try to start wars against Israel. What is a little puzzling is that young Muslims who go to Syria for that purpose are being arrested on their return, but Galloway can apparently continue to broadcast for the Russians and keep his seat.

One might almost suspect that he is some sort of clever double agent for MI6 or the CIA, but surely that would be going too far.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Galloway is an anti-semite who thinly disguises his anti-semitism as loathing for Israel. He isn't the only one, but it's unusual for a British politician to tour Shia extremist rallies and actually try to start wars against Israel. What is a little puzzling is that young Muslims who go to Syria for that purpose are being arrested on their return, but Galloway can apparently continue to broadcast for the Russians and keep his seat.

One might almost suspect that he is some sort of clever double agent for MI6 or the CIA, but surely that would be going too far.

Anyone who speaks against Israel are Anti-Semites?

It's an extremely unsbustantiated and disgusting accusation to make against an individual who has been campaigning for the rights of palestians.

You have atheists, jews, christians, hindu's, bhuddists, people from all walks and denominations condemnding the acts of Israel.

As for attending 'shia extremist' rallies, you mean the ones against bahrain and saudi arabia- known dictatorship regimes which the US remains silent about because they have their fifth fleet there , and are their puppet governments?

Not long ago you were campaigning for the palestinians, what has changed?

[video="youtube_share;JyWul35JnjY"]http://youtu.be/JyWul35JnjY[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Nothing more then just pub talk, I wonder how much he got paid for saying that.
I was told to hate Galloway by pretty much everyone around me. So I did. Then I actually listened and read some of the stuff he says and I agree with him on quite a lot of stuff.

Being against Israel or zionsim does not make you anti-semetic either.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12

The Israelis have done some very morally questionable things. I'm not an anti-Semite, nor am I under any illusion that many of their Arabic enemies are little better, if at all. It's just that it often seems that some Jewish people simply resort to calling Israel's critics anti-Semitic as part of some straw-man argument, as they refuse to admit Israel is at least partly in the wrong. It takes two to tango after all
Original post by scjman
The Israelis have done some very morally questionable things. I'm not an anti-Semite, nor am I under any illusion that many of their Arabic enemies are little better, if at all. It's just that it often seems that some Jewish people simply resort to calling Israel's critics anti-Semitic as part of some straw-man argument, as they refuse to admit Israel is at least partly in the wrong. It takes two to tango after all

I know, but I've also been following Galloway for quite a while in some detail and in his case I am near-certain it is a fair allegation.

However, I would say that is actually much more common that anti-semitism has a role in anti-Israeli views than the left like to acknowledge. Whilst it is certainly the case that Israel has flagrantly and repeatedly breached the human and civil rights of Palestinians, it is also true that there are many other countries behaving pretty badly too, if not more so and they do not attract the attention and condemnation of the left in the same way Israel does.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I was told to hate Galloway by pretty much everyone around me. So I did. Then I actually listened and read some of the stuff he says and I agree with him on quite a lot of stuff.

Being against Israel or zionsim does not make you anti-semetic either.

Original post by scjman

I agree with both of you. Don't believe what i say, don't believe what people who wish to spread their own agenda's say, i post these threads to make people question - should i believe the media?

Go do your own research - i am no conspiracy, i am a realist. Do your own unbiased research.
I know, but I've also been following Galloway for quite a while in some detail and in his case I am near-certain it is a fair allegation.

However, I would say that is actually much more common that anti-semitism has a role in anti-Israeli views than the left like to acknowledge. Whilst it is certainly the case that Israel has flagrantly and repeatedly breached the human and civil rights of Palestinians, it is also true that there are many other countries behaving pretty badly too, if not more so and they do not attract the attention and condemnation of the left in the same way Israel does.

Galloway speaks against the Saud-arab dictatorship as much as he does against Israel.

Israel also are literally breaking human rights-laws daily, and are heavily funded by the US.
Galloway speaks against the Saud-arab dictatorship as much as he does against Israel.

He does, but only in the context of them supporting the status quo of Israeli occupation. He's a bit of an obsessive on the topic, or appears to be. Some of it is political posturing by him (he gets elected back home mainly with Muslim support), but a lot of it is based on his hostility to Jews which goes back a long way.

Also, he is sometimes less than choosy about dictators. He seemed to positively adore Saddam. ("Sir, I salute your courage, your indefatigability".)

Israel also are literally breaking human rights-laws daily, and are heavily funded by the US.

So do lots of US-supported states. Many of them in the Arab world.

Hezbollah aren't exactly a shining beacon of international moral standards in relation to human rights either. And we'd probably best not even get started on Iran.

George Galloway an anti-semite ? He speaks out against the saud-arab dictatorship as much as he does against Israel.

No **** sherlock. He's an Iranian partisan. Being on the side of Iran in regional/global power struggles doesn't absolve him of anti-semitism or any of the rest of his moral and intellectual depravities.
"George galloway supports saddam" - claim proved false

[video="youtube_share;wDsYT0vv8UE"]http://youtu.be/wDsYT0vv8UE[/video]
Original post by scjman

Opponents of Israel usually end up supporting antisemitism even if they didn't start out that way, because their opposition to Israel, for whatever reason, then leads them to accept increasingly ludicrous and antisemitic claims about Israel and Jews made by their fellows in the movement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending