This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Popular legend leads us to believe that sneezing is exactly equal to one eigth of an orgasm.

I like sneezing a lot, except when i have dust up my nose that is uncomfortable.

Do you like sneezing or do you hate it?

Why!?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(I think I can safely say that the single randomest post today is won by me and will possibly anger Huntoryde whassisface)
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hehe yes. I only like sneezing if I need to sneeze, however if I do not have a tissue my coat needs a wash and this can be emberassing when out in public.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it's ok but not that amazing or anything. Taking a crap when u really need it is much more satisfying
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by iiikewldude)
it's ok but not that amazing or anything. Taking a crap when u really need it is much more satisfying
Why is it that when you are in a strange place you just can't "go"? France was hell, I nearly died
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Popular legend leads us to believe that sneezing is exactly equal to one eigth of an orgasm.

I like sneezing a lot, except when i have dust up my nose that is uncomfortable.

Do you like sneezing or do you hate it?

Why!?
i love sneezing its my single favourite hobby
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why is it that when you are in a strange place you just can't "go"? France was hell, I nearly died
possibly the most painful thing was when i was on the coach to glasgow (with no toilets) a week or two ago and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to have 2 pints about an hour before i got on. Half way through i needed to goto the tolitet more than i ever have needed to in my life and had to get off at some service station thing half way through and get the next coach.

I get get the thing where u can't go in strange places, used to be worse when i was about 10, i swear when i was on holiday i must have gone about a week without taking a crap.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Why doncha like to sneeze waiting2smile?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by iiikewldude)
possibly the most painful thing was when i was on the coach to glasgow (with no toilets) a week or two ago and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to have 2 pints about an hour before i got on. Half way through i needed to goto the tolitet more than i ever have needed to in my life and had to get off at some service station thing half way through and get the next coach.

I get get the thing where u can't go in strange places, used to be worse when i was about 10, i swear when i was on holiday i must have gone about a week without taking a crap.
Nasty
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
apparently if you have 8 sneezes in a row you orgasm (start sniffing that peppers girls...)

and when soemone says 'bless you' don't say 'thank you' cos it kills a fairy.

lou xxx
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does anyone offer from photo-sensitive sneezing? I always told myself it was just hay fever, even though I suspected it was the sun doing it to me, until I read about it. However at the time nothing was really known about why bright light makes some people sneeze. Does anyone have any further info on it?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by lou p lou)
apparently if you have 8 sneezes in a row you orgasm (start sniffing that peppers girls...)

lou xxx
Oooh I know that one
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

lou xxx
:eek:
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
[color=purple]apparently if you have 8 sneezes in a row you orgasm (start sniffing that peppers girls...)

lou xxx
That is a joke, right?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zapsta)
Does anyone offer from photo-sensitive sneezing? I always told myself it was just hay fever, even though I suspected it was the sun doing it to me, until I read about it. However at the time nothing was really known about why bright light makes some people sneeze. Does anyone have any further info on it?
yeah if i need to sneeze i duck my head down and slowly move my head up towards light

I also sneeze when plucking my eyebrows
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah if i need to sneeze i duck my head down and slowly move my head up towards light

i cough and sneeze really badly and my eyes water when i clean my ears by sticking those cotton wool buds in them. My family seem to think i'm really wierd because of this. Does anyone else get this?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
me too- i found using the wax strips from superdrug are much better cos i used to go all blurry eyes from all my sneezing when i plucked them. the wax strips are so much less painful.

i used to think i was allergic to philosophy cos i sneezed every week, then i realised i had a free the lesson before and in the nice weather sunbathed in the park by college and got hayfever...

lou xxx
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
How would you like to be poked and prodded?

No I'm kidding but using cotton buds is like sooooooooo bad for you!
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

lou xxx
i'm not a girl but i've sneezed about 8 times since the start of the thread (i'm a bit ill) and it is no orgasm.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
me too- i found using the wax strips from superdrug are much better cos i used to go all blurry eyes from all my sneezing when i plucked them. the wax strips are so much less painful.

i used to think i was allergic to philosophy cos i sneezed every week, then i realised i had a free the lesson before and in the nice weather sunbathed in the park by college and got hayfever...

lou xxx
I get mine waxed proffessionally now, I am not risking it after the whole "rip half my eyelid off" incedent

and good detective work!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (293)
46.21%
No (74)
11.67%
I'm not old enough (267)
42.11%

Watched Threads