The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Zapsta
The poll lacks depth. The first one or two, maybe even three, are nice, but once it starts getting beyond that they're just annoying.

That's bs, we managed to get onto going to the toilet and ear wax...that's pretty deep to me....:smile:
Reply 41
Danithestudent
That's bs, we managed to get onto going to the toilet and ear wax...that's pretty deep to me....:smile:

Funny, I do not see these things included in the poll. The poll lacks depth, not the thread. The poll. THE POLL.
Zapsta
Funny, I do not see these things included in the poll. The poll lacks depth, not the thread. The poll. THE POLL.

should we start a new thread, whats better sneezing or taking a crap? or will that just piss people off? I vote for taking a crap :biggrin:
iiikewldude
should we start a new thread, whats better sneezing or taking a crap? or will that just piss people off? I vote for taking a crap :biggrin:

Sneezing for me, girls don't do poos
Reply 44
iiikewldude

That's actually a ridiculously good idea. I also say taking a crap. Unless its burning (much like sneezing, there are limits).
Danithestudent
In the nicest and most polite way possible

*sobs* No I'm kidding. I have a terrible cold - it's awful. Had you asked me on a better day I would have voted differently, for now it's nice being UNIQUE :tongue:
Danithestudent
Sneezing for me, girls don't do poos

I bet everybody a quid that tomorrow morning this shall not be here...though Adhsur did vote on it. Though it was before we started talking about shitting
Reply 47
Crapping at univeristy is not fun.
Reply 48
Danithestudent
Popular legend leads us to believe that sneezing is exactly equal to one eigth of an orgasm.

I like sneezing a lot, except when i have dust up my nose that is uncomfortable.

Do you like sneezing or do you hate it?

Why!?

This is a bit like one of Tinykates posts from yesterday, in the thread "What don't you like?" and she said sneezing, or something along those lines.
Reply 49
Danithestudent
I bet everybody a quid that tomorrow morning this shall not be here...though Adhsur did vote on it. Though it was before we started talking about shitting

No, we were talking about pooing and crapping. You've just taken it to a new low.
waiting2smile
*sobs* No I'm kidding. I have a terrible cold - it's awful. Had you asked me on a better day I would have voted differently, for now it's nice being UNIQUE :tongue:

awww bless

I apologise for the route the conversation has taken...you are in no fit state to read about it
theaman
This is a bit like one of Tinykates posts from yesterday, in the thread "What don't you like?" and she said sneezing, or something along those lines.

yeah because she can't do it properly because she has weak lungs or something. lol, what a lame excuse.
I have to say that's my favourite thing I've ever said, girls REALLY don't do poohs
iiikewldude
yeah because she can't do it properly because she has weak lungs or something. lol, what a lame excuse.
Actually if you look at who's voted you will see that Kates has actually voted for "liking" sneezign
Danithestudent
Actually if you look at who's voted you will see that Kates has actually voted for "liking" sneezign

how can u look at who's voted?
iiikewldude
how can u look at who's voted?

Press one of the numbers
Reply 56
i'm a fan of sneezing, it feels good. 'nuff said :-P
Damn it you voted the same as me! :mad:
Reply 58
I hate it when someone stops me from sneezing. humph.
Reply 59
lou p
apparently if you have 8 sneezes in a row you orgasm (start sniffing that peppers girls...)
lou xxx

Trust me, this is not true. I hate it in the summer when I can't stop it and I get really dirty looks from people if I sneeze a lot.

Latest

Trending

Trending