weejackie10
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi, I thought I would start a thread to ask how you guys found intermediate 2 maths. I though paper 1 was pretty easy but paper 2 was difficult towards the end.

Posted from TSR Mobile
DizzyLizzy3
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Does anyone have the Int2 maths paper from today? My friend sat the exam and wasn't allowed to take the paper.

They had a really strict invigilator...
Melodysx
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by weejackie10)
Hi, I thought I would start a thread to ask how you guys found intermediate 2 maths. I though paper 1 was pretty easy but paper 2 was difficult towards the end.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I thought the maths exam was not bad. What did you all get for the probability question ? I was a little confused with that question
weejackie10
Rep:
(Original post by Melodysx)
Hi I thought the maths exam was not bad. What did you all get for the probability question ? I was a little confused with that question
Hi, I got 1/3rd because there was only 3 coins in the jar therefore that was the chances of one being 5p. Don't know if that's correct tho x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Christopher199
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Is it possible if someone could put the paper on here?
weejackie10
Rep:
Does anyone know of someone who has/or Is doing a marking scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Melodysx
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hi, I got 1/3rd because there was only 3 coins in the jar therefore that was the chances of one being 5p. Don't know if that's correct tho x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh thanks that's what I got too !! But I thought it was weird how they didn't tell you exactly how much coins were in the jar :/
weejackie10
Rep:
Oh thanks that's what I got too !! But I thought it was weird how they didn't tell you exactly how much coins were in the jar :/
Yeah it was a strange question, what did you get for the third last question the bearings one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Melodysx
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yeah it was a strange question, what did you get for the third last question the bearings one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think I got that one right but I put 155.2 :/ what did you put ?

See for most of the questions I left it to one decimal place unless stated saying to how many sigfigs, do you think that's okay ?
sambutler11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I don't think I got that one right but I put 155.2 :/ what did you put ?

See for most of the questions I left it to one decimal place unless stated saying to how many sigfigs, do you think that's okay ?
I got 155.2 for the bearing question!
tdan22
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Paper 1 didn't go too well. Paper 2 was pretty easy though
jd222
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Thought I did ok in paper 1 and 2.
Question - do you get marked down for putting two separate answers on a question? even if you have provided working?
CB_67
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
For the probability question i just said it was impossible to have 25/20
sambutler11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
What did people get for the final question in paper 2? the cross section of the tunnel... I got 151.33
Wienercunt
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
That's what I said. You can't have 25 out of 20.
Wienercunt
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I didn't do the last question very well. I calculated the area of the triangle inside:-/ I'm so angry !
Melodysx
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sambutler11)
What did people get for the final question in paper 2? the cross section of the tunnel... I got 151.33
I got that too
weejackie10
Rep:
Has anyone got a marking scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
sambutler11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I got that too
thank goodness! I was one of few people I spoke to after it who even got an answer for it!
Melodysx
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sambutler11)
thank goodness! I was one of few people I spoke to after it who even got an answer for it!
I think it's the right answer considering quite a few of my friends got that aswell
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads