The Student Room Group

Second year of Uni help

Basically I'm in my second year of Uni, I think I'm going to come out with a third this year. All my essays have come back saying sentence structure. I think I'm dyslexic the test is so expensive though. How easy will it be to graduate with a 2:1 or a 2:2? This year and next year is 40/60.
You should contact your tutor or someone at your uni and see if the uni would help fund the test. they should be able to help you in the meantime
Original post by Amykate1
Basically I'm in my second year of Uni, I think I'm going to come out with a third this year. All my essays have come back saying sentence structure. I think I'm dyslexic the test is so expensive though. How easy will it be to graduate with a 2:1 or a 2:2? This year and next year is 40/60.

My university offer dyslexia tests to students, go and speak to a student advisor because they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

If you are dyslexic they offer so much help my friends who are dyslexic (all at different unis) received free computers to help with their work, programs to help make sense of what they were doing, mentors who re-wrote everything that they did and obviously extra time on exams. You should also be able to apply for extenuating circumstances for your previous grades too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending