The Student Room Group

Chances of applying to Cambridge

Hello, I am a Yr 12 student from Hong Kong. I am going to apply Cambridge for Law degree in 2015.
However, I didn't take igcse in Yr 11. But I have already finished my gce exam with the result A*A*A*A. Do I have no chance for this application?

Also, from the website I know that I need to sit for the Cambridge law test, must I go to Cambridge for that? Or just take in Hong Kong?
It won't matter that you didn't do IGCSEs, many international applicants won't have. As for your question about the law test, you'll be more likely to get an answer if you post in the Cambridge forum. I'm not sure about their policies for international students as applicants usually take tests when they're at Cambridge for interviews.
Reply 2
Original post by x__justmyluck
It won't matter that you didn't do IGCSEs, many international applicants won't have. As for your question about the law test, you'll be more likely to get an answer if you post in the Cambridge forum. I'm not sure about their policies for international students as applicants usually take tests when they're at Cambridge for interviews.

Should I take the IGCSE at October this year? coz I have nothing to do in the following year.
Original post by roy960329
Should I take the IGCSE at October this year? coz I have nothing to do in the following year.

No, it's not impressive to get A*s at IGCSE when you've already got higher qualifications. It would just be a waste of your time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending