The Student Room Group

Gcse RE

So my RE exam is on Monday, and then it's constant exams, only thing is our RE teacher hasn't finished teaching the full ethics paper and we will be lucky to get three lesson before the ethics paper to do five lessons work. This isn't fair, he took days out just to get to go on school trips that had nothing to do with him

Posted from TSR Mobile
mines is on monday, our teacher hasnt taught us for 3 months because of surgery i know how your feeling we havnt completed ethics 2 and its up to us to learn it ourselves
See the thing is teachers are like stay calm it's nothing to worry about but they don't realise f we haven't been taught then it's hard and stressful. I mean I hope your teacher is ok but the school should find a sub to replace them at least just for gcse students

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh no hes returned 3 weeks ago but my class is made up of half full of set 1 maths and half is set 7 its quite a stupid combination and we havnt finished the additional science course because i was put into a class where im th eonly one doing higher. teachers seriously need to realise what theyre doing
Our school is too small we do the sciences as single subjects and so our classes are mixed it's hard at times as we've got people doing foundation and they are lost on higher stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like some teachers are incapable of teaching or sitting any other subject than their own

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest