Costume ideas for time travel themed party?

Watch
ma3egal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
What are some easy but fun costumes for a time travel party? It can be anything from any time period, past or future.
PWP2CBT
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You could be Doc or Marty from back to the future. Mad scientist costume for Doc or orange bodywarmer, jeans, Calvin Kleins obviously if you were doing a Marty.
itssimplyme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A tardis? :lol:
mrfletch
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It doesn't matter what you dress as as long as you run in looking all messy and shout 'It worked!' Then leave, tidy yourself up, come back in acting like nothing's happened and you've just arrived. Once you're all bedraggled at the end of the night and you're ready to leave tell them you're about to go and test your new time machine.
Their minds will be blown.
white walker
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Go as the doctor. Doctor Who is awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ma3egal
Rep:
?
These would all be fun but I think a lot of people are already doing dr who/ back to the future themed outfits I was gonna try and be someone from a specific era i.e. A roman or an Egyptian, but I can't think of any good ones :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
dreadpiraterach
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ma3egal)
These would all be fun but I think a lot of people are already doing dr who/ back to the future themed outfits I was gonna try and be someone from a specific era i.e. A roman or an Egyptian, but I can't think of any good ones :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cleopatra maybe? Or you could be a Greek/Roman/Egyptian god or goddess.
ma3egal
Rep:
?
(Original post by dreadpiraterach)
Cleopatra maybe? Or you could be a Greek/Roman/Egyptian god or goddess.
I went as an Egyptian goddess, it worked quite well, thanks for the idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.23%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.7%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.4%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.93%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.34%

Watched Threads