The Student Room Group

stomach rumbling, diet or acid?

hey all, i have found for the past 2 years my stomach rumbles on a daily basis, and rumbles VERY OFTEN, are there any ways to stop this?

lets start with this:
i eat cereal every day for the past 2 years
i rarely eat fruit, like once a week, but eat a healthy amount of veg
i dont exercise, literally no exercise at all.

i find my stomach feels empty and rumbles maybe an hour or 90 mins after i eat a good meal (e.g. a panini). is it possible for 2 years i have too much acid?

i also feel rumblings in my intestinal area-ish, and i also feel some gas.

any solutions, as i have exams coming up and need to keep it quite for at least 2 hours?

please help me out here, :frown: :smile:
in the morning have a fruit smoothy or a fruit with your breakfast. id advise you to have cereal that is filling like porridge.. it really keeps you full. stay away from sour stuff. make sure you have a full lunch that cover all nutrients and same goes for dinner.in the morning try do stretches and basic exercises for 30 minutes then start your day. eat dry fruits like almonds. etc. you can buy a packed of dry fruits which you can nibble on while you are revising. and make sure you do a number 2 in the toilet everyday :P
good luck for your exams.
Reply 2
thanks, i will make sure to do as much as i can :smile:

i make a nice cooked health breakfast in the mornings now, it has carbs and protein in it so hopefully it will work!

Quick Reply

Latest