The Student Room Group

Struggling (History:race-relations)

Im currently studying history in GCSE, and I have forgotten so much on race-relations. Was wondering if anyone could give any notes or detailed or even brief points on the key events and facts? Any help would be much appreciated ><
Original post by Samyar
Im currently studying history in GCSE, and I have forgotten so much on race-relations. Was wondering if anyone could give any notes or detailed or even brief points on the key events and facts? Any help would be much appreciated ><

Hey there, I'm just going to pop this into the history forum for you. :smile:

What topics regarding race-relations are you studying? :smile: What exam board are you with?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey there, I'm just going to pop this into the history forum for you. :smile:

What topics regarding race-relations are you studying? :smile: What exam board are you with?

Heya, thanks for replying but Ive managed to find help already. >< thanks anyway though.
Original post by Samyar
Heya, thanks for replying but Ive managed to find help already. >< thanks anyway though.

No problem, I'm glad you found some help with it! :biggrin: Good luck with exams. :smile:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
No problem, I'm glad you found some help with it! :biggrin: Good luck with exams. :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending