The Student Room Group

Gay adoption?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I am thinking about single parent kids nowadays. Mostly they are the ones that school and community having problem with or they usually got into trouble. I think children really need both male and female figures in their life.
Original post by AbuTSR
Put it this way, if I have children and they somehow end up with no one to care for them (except for homosexuals), I'd prefer they were on the streets.

Reported. I took offence to this.
Original post by ILovePancakes
And strangely enough to leave me weird visitor messages.. I've had about four or five from his various accounts.

:rofl:

Gender mixing is 'haram' but they'd happily send you pesty messages online :lol:
Original post by Law-Hopeful

Gender mixing is 'haram' but they'd happily send you pesty messages online :lol:

Well.. maybe he thinks I'm a man?

Yup.. apparently I'm 'a disgrace to women everywhere' and talk 'a lot of big stuff for such a small person'.

I've never even had a conversation with him on here.
Reply 24
I did not suggest that, I merely wondered.

Also, you didn't say if you belonged to a religion or not? Ashamed? I can see from your profile that you're a Muslim, which suddenly means that your defence of the sickening homophobic 'Abu' makes a lot more sense as you probably share the same sentiments.

Erm you are quite judgemental. Just because one person is like that does not mean others are because i have a lot of muslim friends.
And you just judged me from my profile that I'm muslim just because i joined the page. Does it say i am. No I'm not religious and im not homophobic either -_-

If you join a gay rights page does that make a person gay so please…
Original post by Madisonrose
it's good as it gives many gay couples a chance at parenthood but my only worry is the kids will grow up not having a mum/dad

But they will have two dads/mums. Problem solved.
Reply 26

Also, you didn't say if you belonged to a religion or not? Ashamed? I can see from your profile that you're a Muslim, which suddenly means that your defence of the sickening homophobic 'Abu' makes a lot more sense as you probably share the same sentiments.

Also i said i do not agree with my friend so how will i agree with him?
Reply 27
Original post by shadowdweller
No, that's irrational.

You're entitled to your opinion.

You disgust me.

You would rather they were living in poverty in the streets than being looked after in a home by people who care and love for them?

If they were looked after in a home with homosexuals then I'd prefer for them to beg in the streets.

Whilst it isn't something I'd want for them, the latter is better for them in the long run.

Then I think I speak for the large majority of TSR when I say that I hope you face that decision.

Spoiler

I do admit that talk is cheap. From the bottom of my heart though, death is by far the better option.

There's literally no way I'd be able to live with myself if for some reason my children were given to homosexuals. The thought sickens me.
Well.. maybe he thinks I'm a man?

Yup.. apparently I'm 'a disgrace to women everywhere' and talk 'a lot of big stuff for such a small person'.

I've never even had a conversation with him on here.

How dare you view homosexual people as equals, you shall burn for all eternity for your lack of ignorance and hatred for someone based purely on their sexuality which they do not choose or cannot change :mad2:

Original post by Rosie786

And you just judged me from my profile that I'm muslim just because i joined the page. Does it say i am. No I'm not religious and im not homophobic either -_-

If you join a gay rights page does that make a person gay so please…

In that case, I apologise. I simply assumed that you would have little reason to join an 'Islamic Society' as a non-muslim - my bad.

What are your personal views on gay adoption then if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by AbuTSR
If they were looked after in a home with homosexuals then I'd prefer for them to beg in the streets.

Whilst it isn't something I'd want for them, the latter is better for them in the long run.

Why?

What's wrong with being brought up by homosexuals?
Leaving aside the general question of gay adoption, I think the two guys who are the subject of the Channel 4 programme are unfit parents.
Original post by AbuTSR

What exactly is your basis for that?
Original post by AbuTSR

There's literally no way I'd be able to live with myself if for some reason my children were given to homosexuals. The thought sickens me.

The idea of any children having to live with fundamentalist Muslims sickens me, they are profoundly unfit parents.

And frankly, if you hate modernity so much, why do you opt to live in an advanced area of the planet? Surely there are more "traditional" countries where you would be more comfortable?
How dare you view homosexual people as equals, you shall burn for all eternity for your lack of ignorance and hatred for someone based purely on their sexuality which they do not choose or cannot change :mad2:

:slap:

I'm sorry. I'll change.

*pinky swear*

I don't want to go to hell :moon:
Reply 34
And strangely enough to leave me weird visitor messages.. I've had about four or five from his various accounts.

You make quite a lot of assumptions don't you?

It was 'ya boy' she was referring to. Are you able to confirm he's Muslim or do you just love to assume?
Original post by AbuTSR

It was 'ya boy' she was referring to. Are you able to confirm he's Muslim or do you just love to assume?

Are you able to confirm that your children would share your disgust of homosexuals and would prefer to sleep on the streets than be cared for by people based on their sexuality, or do you just love to assume? :rolleyes:
Reply 36

In that case, I apologise. I simply assumed that you would have little reason to join an 'Islamic Society' as a non-muslim - my bad.

What are your personal views on gay adoption then if you don't mind me asking?

Well a lot of my muslim friends are very nice and they do not fear homosexuals at all. I joined that page so if i have any questions regarding the religion its easier to post there rather than search.
Just check the first comment on this forum. I said "as long as the child gets a good home". Nobody should have a problem with it. No matter if you are for or against gay rights
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AbuTSR

Answer my question?
Original post by Rosie786
Nobody should have a problem with it. No matter if you are for or against gay rights

AbuHomophobia appears to have a problem with it. It's bizarre that anyone would think that children of gay parents should be taken away from their home
Original post by AbuTSR

You seem to be avoiding ILovePancakes questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending