The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Best Accomodation for Medical physiology and therapeutics students at Nottingham

I am potentially going to Nottingham university to study Medical Physiology and Therapeutics. Most of the contact time is at the Derby Medical Centre but I'd like to live on/near the Nottingham University Park campus.
Which accommodation is best for students on my course?
Broadgate Park?
Thanks
Original post by laurahope123
I am potentially going to Nottingham university to study Medical Physiology and Therapeutics. Most of the contact time is at the Derby Medical Centre but I'd like to live on/near the Nottingham University Park campus.
Which accommodation is best for students on my course?
Broadgate Park?
Thanks

I'm doing the same course and was wondering the same thing! Broadgate Park is closest to the west entrance which is where the hopper bus leaves, so maybe that would be the best accommodation.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi everyone i have a question, ive got an offer for this course and want to firm it, my boyfriend is going to do a pcg teaching course and he wants to do it at nottingham aswell, so we want to live together but he will be studying in the main campus, so where is the best place for us to live in ? Also is there any halls for couples or is private housing the way forward?

Replies will be appreciated, thanks )
Original post by barmutlu1
Hi everyone i have a question, ive got an offer for this course and want to firm it, my boyfriend is going to do a pcg teaching course and he wants to do it at nottingham aswell, so we want to live together but he will be studying in the main campus, so where is the best place for us to live in ? Also is there any halls for couples or is private housing the way forward?

Replies will be appreciated, thanks )

PGCE courses take place on Jubilee campus which is just under a mile away from the Uni Park campus towards the city. There are no halls for couples so private housing would probably be your best bet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending