Skyda
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have my aqa geography b unit 1 and 2 exams next week and im not sure what topics I should be revising for each one and my teacher just gives me case studies to revise. I cannot find information anywhere on the internet so if anyone knows it would be a great help to me and my classmates.
wutt
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
lucky ^^^^ i have a 3 hour edexcel IGCSE geography exam next week
Mattv72
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What specific topics are you doing? Hazards? Coasts? Tourism?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Skyda
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Mattv72)
What specific topics are you doing? Hazards? Coasts? Tourism?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The topics are Coasts, Urban environments, Natural hazards, the fourth is supposed to be globalisation but there are no past papers with this topic
Mattv72
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing the same, but for fourth option is Tourism. Have a look on the AQA website, they should have some past papers. Learn case studies, but also make sure you know your definitions for Coasts. Things like difference between Erosion and Weathering, process of forming a Coastal spit, hydraulic action, corrosion etc....

Posted from TSR Mobile
wutt
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
go on ur school website there should be hundreads of past papers
Andrewlowe97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The joys of wjec geography exams four hours worth of exams oh and one of hem is after a unit 2 and. 3 biology exams on Tuesday lucky me

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (848)
42.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.29%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise