PSYB1....Watch this thread
Biological may be most likely because I've been looking at past papers and haven't seen biological up there since 2011:/
Social learning theory I've seen once in 2011 but not since..
Examiners seem to like cognitive approach D:
Gender I'm not too sure! Perhaps cognitive.. Maybe psychodynamic but again I have no idea.
I use this as a structure for the approaches:
- Key assumptions
- Detailed evaluation of the whole approach
- Some sort of methodology
- Evaluation of the methodology you have chosen
- Application to therapy
I use this as a structure for gender development :
- Features of the explanation (for example with the biological explanation I would mention typical and atypical sex chromosomes (Turner's and Klinefeter's syndromes) and the effects of the atypical chromosomes (preferably psychological effects), genes etc.)
- Evaluation of the explanation, possibly comparison with another explanation?
- Provide evidence always! For example the case study of Bruce/Brenda
- Evaluation of the evidence you have provided
I hope I've helped and I hope you can make sense of this xD