UCAS PID on Student Finance wrong !! Old PID from 2 years ago, how to change it?

Watch
Takoto
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello.

I applied for student finance two years ago to help me with my Foundation Degree in Illustration, now I'm moving onto do a degree in Illustration starting from Year 1.

On my student finance application, it lists my "UCAS Pid" was one from then, and I cannot change it ?

When applying for the full Illustration degree, I made a new UCAS account, but had to use my old Student Finance account.

I cannot change the UCAS Pid, do I need to ?

Do I need to change it so they know where I'm going/where I've been accepted into to/if I've accepted my place/etc ?

I phoned up Student Finance but the person on the phone wasn't very helpful. He said once all my documents had been approved I'd be able to change the UCAS PID. All my documents have been approved, but I cannot change it at all, and I am panicking a little as there's no way I can go to Uni without student finances help.
gearoid94
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was at uni 2 years ago but left and reapplied this year. I asked about this as well and they said that your UCAS number is always the same. I just did everything the same as before and it turned out fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Takoto
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Really? If so that's good. It's just, the Personal ID I use to log into UCAS Track, and the UCAS PID listed on my Student Finance England profile are different.

I also changed my name inbetween my last application, and this application; I don't know if that affects anything but yeah.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (435)
56.13%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.87%

Watched Threads