Room Available City Centre September 2014 Watch

gabs.seaton
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
We are three girls and one boy going into second year and living in a five bedroom house on Portland Road (a two minute walk from Trent city campus and 5 minutes from city centre), opposite the Arboretum. Unfortunately one of our friends has dropped out of university so we are looking for a replacement. The house has a front and back garden, reasonable sized kitchen, living room, two bathrooms, five rooms; three big with two slightly smaller. There is a flat screen TV in the living room, sofas, fridge/ freezer, washing mashing and the rooms are all furnished. Bills are included, please let me know if you are interested.
CustardCreams
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, I'm interested if the room is still free. I took a placement year as part of my degree so need to find accomodation for next year. I'm a boy, going into my third year studying Economics.
Jenx301
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by gabs.seaton)
We are three girls and one boy going into second year and living in a five bedroom house on Portland Road (a two minute walk from Trent city campus and 5 minutes from city centre), opposite the Arboretum. Unfortunately one of our friends has dropped out of university so we are looking for a replacement. The house has a front and back garden, reasonable sized kitchen, living room, two bathrooms, five rooms; three big with two slightly smaller. There is a flat screen TV in the living room, sofas, fridge/ freezer, washing mashing and the rooms are all furnished. Bills are included, please let me know if you are interested.
Hi, how much is it per week? Im looking for accomadation for september, im 20 years old doing childhood studies
sam7287
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by gabs.seaton)
Hey, I am interested in the room if it is still available, I am a boy, 19 years old going into second year doing Architecture.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Nov '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.73%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.65%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.2%
It might lead to more bullying (132)
38.6%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.82%

Watched Threads