The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Q1) Would you ever date a guy that's bald or with thinning hair? - Depends what he does with it. Comb-over nooo, just shaving it all off, yeah.
Q2) Would you ever date a physically unfit(Fat belly and man boobs) male that has a nice personality? No. I'm massively into fitness.
Q3) Would you ever date a physically FIT male, with a bad personality? No.
Q4) Personality > looks or vice versa? Personality over looks.
Q5) Would you ever date a guy because he is rich? Just for his money? No.
Q6) Does a mans height matter? Has to be taller than me. 5'7.
Q7) Does a males penis size matter to you? Nah
Q8) Sweetheart(cutie), romantic or bad boy(Wild)? Romantic
Q9) Smoker or non-smoker? Does it matter much? Non-smoker.
Q10) Would you ever date a guy that doesn't have a degree? or a good job? Have done. Probably wouldn't again, intellectual difference was too big.
Q11) Would you prefer A man that fights back (argues back), or a man that agrees to everything you say? Well I don't want a sycophantic bf tbh.
Q12) Would you date a guy that has different religious beliefs? No. Sorry.
Q13) Would you ever date a guy that is of different nationality? Yes.
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
Are you one of those guys who can't get in with a girl?

Afraid so. No one wants me because of views on how people will react to experimenters bias on online threads :-(. Help me?
Reply 42
Q1) no i love hair far too much
Q2) no i like skinny guys
Q3) nope i dont like men that look "fit" i like averege guys and i especially dont wana go out with a person with a bad personality
Q4) personality then looks, if theguy has a good personality as long as he isnt fat and has a nice nose ill go out with them
Q5) no i wouldnt date a guy cause he's rich cause i hate borrowing or asking for money
Q6) just as long as he isnt shorter than me i dont mind if he's the same height but if he gets to 6ft he isnt for me
Q7) no not really i mean as long as it isnt super tiny, link non existent
Q8) Sweetheart(cutie) romance is embarassing and i hate bad boy
Q9) non smoker i cant go out with a smoker its discussting
Q10) no has to have a degree and a good job
Q11) A man that fights back if a fight is started i wana fight it till the end
Q12) no the guy would have to suport my religious views in which i have non at all.
Q13) nationality? like a diffrent country... no id have to date an english guy i dont like accents so he'd have to be from the same city too
Original post by FriendlyLiberal
Answers in bold.

To keep it simple there's the Rule of Sixes. If you are 6'+ in height, 6"+ in length, have a 6-pack, are on track to get a 6-figure+ salary, and have 6+ A*s at GCSE, then send me a PM. :sexface:

Megaheh at 6 A*s at GCSE. I do fit all those incidentally, though chances I still have the six pack at the same time as the six figures aren't great.
Original post by 0xygen
Replying to your comments:

Q6) "Sex? Looks."

Hypothetical scenario: A good looking, fit guy walks upto you and offers to buy you a drink. You accept this drink and have a convo with him. He then asks you if you want to go back to his place... Would you accept? (Pretend that he has a bad personality, but in your eyes he looks dreamy/sexy.)

Q7) "4 inch giving the best sex"???

I don't think that's possible. There are many positions that he wouldn't be able to perform, which are vital in sexual stimulation. I guess it depends on the girl, guys in the UK aren't really great at sex so 4" might not seem different from 7" because they don't know how to use it... Many will disagree because the girls they've been with lie.

How many guys from the UK have you slept with :hmmm:
Original post by Huskaris
Afraid so. No one wants me because of views on how people will react to experimenters bias on online threads :-(. Help me?

Ah. Well in that case, buy a trilby hat.
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
Ah. Well in that case, buy a trilby hat.

Haha made me lol :-D
Reply 47
Original post by alicja_p

Q10) Doesn't have to have a degree, and… maybe. Yes. Having a job sorta (but not always) shows they have a direction they want to go in, which I find attractive.

I answered truthfully so I hope it doesn't make me sound like a coldhearted bitch!

@Alicja - You weren't really coldhearted, you were being a abit of a bitch though (JUST A JOKE).

Its surprising to see how many girls are willing to accept a man without a degree. Isn't it a disadvantage for the long run? Would you want a man that's capable of buying you a nice house and a flashy car after marriage, or would you rather have a man that's hard working and still stressing on finances?

Original post by furryface12

Why are there eleven? That's just an annoying number :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

@Furryface - Changed to 13 :tongue:

Original post by Vikki1805
Yeah, perhaps change that first one.

Also, I think almost anyone would rather be with someone who stand by their beliefs.

Not really. I've dated many girls that get pissed off when I argue back, they called me stubborn.... One of them was an argument about iPhone vs Samsung (with me favoring the iPhone) the girl flipped out because, after an hour of debating, I still bought upgraded my iPhone rather than switching to Samsung.

Some girls... Its always the sexy ones that get all worked up. (She was really hot)
Original post by 0xygen

That's just mean :frown: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0xygen
Hi.

I've seen many males change their attitude, hobbies and personality in order to attract a woman. I want to see if females and men think alike, I hope you answer these 13 questions truthfully.

Note: This may benefit men in more ways than you'll ever know...

Questions:

Q1) Would you ever date a guy that's bald or with thinning hair?
Q2) Would you ever date a physically unfit(Fat belly and man boobs) male that has a nice personality?
Q3) Would you ever date a physically FIT male, with a bad personality?
Q4) Personality > looks or vice versa?
Q5) Would you ever date a guy because he is rich?
Q6) Does a mans height matter?
Q7) Does a males penis size matter to you?
Q8) Sweetheart(cutie), romantic or bad boy(Wild)?
Q9) Smoker or non-smoker? Does it matter much?
Q10) Would you ever date a guy that doesn't have a degree? or a good job?
Q11) Would you prefer A man that fights back (argues back), or a man that agrees to everything you say?
Q12) Would you date a guy that has different religious beliefs?
Q13) Would you ever date a guy that is of different nationality?

I hope this helps the guys, thank you ladies.

THANKS TO ALL WHO PROVIDED THEIR HONEST OPINION!

1. don't think I would if it's purely physical attraction.

2. yes

3. no. been there and I hated it

4. personality over looks

5. depends if I like him as a person. money means nothing to me.

6. yes

7. no

8. romantic

9. no. I'm asthmatic so it matters.

10. yes I would. see q5

11. fights back

12. yes. in fact I'm married to one

13. yes. see q12

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
How many guys from the UK have you slept with :hmmm:

Ewwwww.... Wtf yo, hahahahahahaha I'm a guy!

What I was trying to say was:

Many "ex girlfriends" of my friends start complaining and talking to me aabout how crappy their ex was (right after they break up). Boys tend to talk about sex alot, well, friends... From what I've been hearing, the girls usually ask if they can be on top so that the girl works her magic on herself, using the guys "equipment" aka penis. From what I know, when a girl asks if she can be on top, the guys not satisfying her.

Trust me on this, 80% of guys in the UK care about satisfying themselves during sex > satisfying their partner. Most ejaculate fairly quickly too.
1. No coz I'm only in my teens and that would probably mean he's quite old
2. Yes
3. Yes to boring personality, no to bad personality
4. Personality
5. Just because he is rich? No
6. They have to be taller than me but I'm only five foot six
7. Has to be at least medium size
8. Any, I suppose, wild maybe coz I'm just looking for a bit of fun tbh
9. Non smoker coz bad breath
10.yeah if I really liked them
11. Agrees
12. Not really, coz they might try to make me go to church or something
13. Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by furryface12
That's just mean :frown: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some things you'll have to learn to live with... Sorry. :colonhash: :talkhand:
Q1) Would you ever date a guy that's bald or with thinning hair? Not my type to be honest
Q2) Would you ever date a physically unfit(Fat belly and man boobs) male that has a nice personality?
It depends on how much I liked them and how overweight they were, I don't want to be crushed if he's on top :colone:
Q3) Would you ever date a physically FIT male, with a bad personality? Probably
Q4) Personality > looks or vice versa? Personality > looks
:colondollar:I hope not
Q6) Does a mans height matter? Yes, I'm tiny and I want someone that's around 5'8 or taller
Q7) Does a males penis size matter to you?No it's what you do with it not how big it is.
Q8) Sweetheart(cutie), romantic or bad boy(Wild) Can I have a sweetheart that's romantic?
Q9) Smoker or non-smoker? Does it matter much? Yes non-smoker only
Q10) Would you ever date a guy that doesn't have a degree? or a good job? Yeah
Q11) Would you prefer A man that fights back (argues back), or a man that agrees to everything you say? Argues back, he needs to have a back bone and his own opinion
Q12) Would you date a guy that has different religious beliefs? Yes, as long as he doesn't force them upon me
Q13) Would you ever date a guy that is of different nationality? To some extent yes.
Reply 54
Original post by Madisonrose
1. No coz I'm only in my teens and that would probably mean he's quite old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really... Many guys start thinning in their early 20's
Original post by 0xygen
Hi.

I've seen many males change their attitude, hobbies and personality in order to attract a woman. I want to see if females and men think alike, I hope you answer these 13 questions truthfully.

Note: This may benefit men in more ways than you'll ever know...

Questions:

Q11) Would you prefer A man that fights back (argues back), or a man that agrees to everything you say?

I hope this helps the guys, thank you ladies.

THANKS TO ALL WHO PROVIDED THEIR HONEST OPINION!

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Short term maybe, definitely not for a serious relationship.
4) Personality > looks
5) I wouldn't date someone purely for money, no.
6) No. Perhaps slightly if they were 8 feet tall or something, but I couldn't care less if they were a few inches taller or shorter than me.
7) I don't know :colondollar: Sounds shallow, but I guess enjoying sex is important in a relationship.
8) ? Just a normal, nice person.
9) Prefer non-smokers, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker.
10) Yes! It's pretty ****ing hard to get a good job right now. Being lazy is another matter, though - huge turn off for me.
11) Neither - a man that has his own opinion but can compromise as well.
12) No - I like to think I'm an accepting person, but as an atheist I don't think I could date someone who was religious.
13) Yes
(edited 9 years ago)
interesting...why?

yeah
yeah, all snuggly :smile:(But not too snuggly, I don't want to deal with a really fat man, just like a man wouldn't want to deal with a fat woman). more to do with the fact I love walking and outdoorsy stuff, and if they don't like it..then..urgh, i sound really offensive but you get what I mean! I don't find fat people ugly, I just don't think they'd be interested in the things I'm interested in, owing to their body size.
Hello no, if he's a nob then there's a no-go - regardless of looks.
Personality
...may be once, for an initial date just to experience it. But I wouldn't continue it with his wealth being the sole motivation.
nah, preferably taller than me, but I'm short so it doesn't really matter
:eek:
(cutie)
non-smoker, hate smoking with a passion. Disgusting habbit, it's more about my own experiences with a father as a smoker but I just openly hate the smell of smoking.
of course, if he was intelligent enough mind you, a degree isn't a label of cleverness but it tends to correlate with the attitudes I'd prefer in a man.
fights back, within reasonable limits.If his point is better than mine, I will conceed, if he does it just because I'm a 'silly woman' then that's not good either.
...can't say I could. I'm so cynical about religion I'd probably scare him off instead!

hell yes!
Reply 57
Q1) Would you ever date a guy that's bald or with thinning hair? Yes
Q2) Would you ever date a physically unfit(Fat belly and man boobs) male that has a nice personality? Yes
Q3) Would you ever date a physically FIT male, with a bad personality? Hmm not sure, I do not think so
Q4) Personality > looks or vice versa? I have learnt though experience that personality bets looks every time, looks fade personality matters
Q5) Would you ever date a guy because he is rich? No, I am really quite rich myself, at least my dad is...
Q6) Does a mans height matter? Yes, being 5ft 6.5 and I wear heels everyday, 5.8-9+ as a min, plus I prefer taller guys but if I was attracted to them I would not care
Q7) Does a males penis size matter to you? Hmm no, it is more what he does with it that matters:colone:
Q8) Sweetheart(cutie), romantic or bad boy(Wild)? Hmm surely sweetheart and romantic fall into the same category- anyways that.
Q9) Smoker or non-smoker? Does it matter much? Non- smoker, I hate the smell of it, but I would not mind that much
Q10) Would you ever date a guy that doesn't have a degree? or a good job? Hmm... The career path I am following requires at least 7 years of dedicated education to a min of a post grad, so I am not really sure. As long as he is educated to some degree, in the sense we can have proper discussions then I do not mind.
Q11) Would you prefer A man that fights back (argues back), or a man that agrees to everything you say? I would like a mid way, I hate people who have no opinion on anything and would rather we can engage in deep convos/ arguments. But I think someone who had the opposite ideals to me would not get along with me very well..
Q12) Would you date a guy that has different religious beliefs? Of course, but being an atheist I doubt many strict religious people would even be interested.
Q13) Would you ever date a guy that is of different nationality? Of course, if anything I prefer guys of different nationalities...:biggrin:
Answer to every question: As long as he's good looking, it doesn't matter. Just joking...
Original post by 0xygen
@Alicja - You weren't really coldhearted, you were being a abit of a bitch though (JUST A JOKE).

Its surprising to see how many girls are willing to accept a man without a degree. Isn't it a disadvantage for the long run? Would you want a man that's capable of buying you a nice house and a flashy car after marriage, or would you rather have a man that's hard working and still stressing on finances?

Not really. I've dated many girls that get pissed off when I argue back, they called me stubborn.... One of them was an argument about iPhone vs Samsung (with me favoring the iPhone) the girl flipped out because, after an hour of debating, I still bought upgraded my iPhone rather than switching to Samsung.

Some girls... Its always the sexy ones that get all worked up. (She was really hot)

Yes, but that was just her standing by her opinion as well.

If she was a push over and just said "Yeah, you're right,." all the time, where would the fun be in that?

Latest