Fell for a girl.... literally! Watch

asoftersin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So, there is a girl I work with - who I often see. I work in a very big retail store - so don't see her that often. When, I do - we always smile and acknowledge each other.
Last weekend, I was walking down the stairs (she was at the bottom of the stairs) she noticed me walking down the stairs and smiled. I did the same. But I lost concentration - because I was too busy checking her out - and I tripped and heard a cracking sound and my foot hit the floor. I screamed "Oh, ****" - she then ran towards me telling me to sit down and she would get a first aider.
The first aider then put ice on my foot but when I tried to stand up again I couldn't - so I was sent up to the hospital and they put me in a wheelchair. I seen that girl as I was getting into the taxi (and by the look on her face she looked really guilty - like she knew the reason as to why I fell)
Anyway, I broke a bone in my foot because of this and I can't work for about 6 weeks.
Do you think I may have a chance with this girl after I get back to work?
Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is a beautiful opportunity!

Say something like "So now that I've fallen for you, do you want to go out for a drink?" (making it clear that you know just how cheesy a line it is) and then go from there!
TheGalwayGirl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Plumstone)

Say something like "So now that I've fallen for you, do you want to go out for a drink?" (making it clear that you know just how cheesy a line it is) and then go from there!
If this works it'd be really sweet, good luck and go for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Orthonym
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Haha, yes! Love the cheesiness.

Even if you're not the kind of person to use a line like that though, I think there's no reason why your little trip should ruin your chances with her. Sure, your attention was on her because you were smiling at her, but it truly could have been anyone standing there that caught your attention, you just misstepped. Her face was guilty looking because if she had not been there you wouldn't have fell, and she probably thought it sounded really painful. Hope you feel better soon
nurehsan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
HAHAHA, just go ask her out. She would like it, plus, she can't reject you Goodluck!
AnharM
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
LOOOOOOOL this is brilliant!
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Did you bang her as you hit the ground.

Couldnt resist

Posted from TSR Mobile
FoxOnAMission
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Haha perfect opportunity to guilt trip her into going on a date with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Plumstone
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by asoftersin)
x
By the way, we want updates on how it goes!!! Let us know if you ask her out and if it's a success!
asoftersin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
By the way, we want updates on how it goes!!! Let us know if you ask her out and if it's a success!
Not sure if I will see her again... I got made redundant from the company I work for as I'm unfit for work for the next 6-8 weeks. I literally don't have a leg to stand on as my contract ended on 5 May and they are not renewing it. I'm going to live in my home town and not my uni town over summer - I may see her come October - but chances are slim

I don't even know her name to Facebook stalk haha
The pencil one
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So beta

Go for it I guess but she may have moved on to a more masculine gains alpha guy....like me :cool:
QUANTAM
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Your chance to get a foothold on her! Good luck mate!
Plumstone
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by asoftersin)
Not sure if I will see her again... I got made redundant from the company I work for as I'm unfit for work for the next 6-8 weeks. I literally don't have a leg to stand on as my contract ended on 5 May and they are not renewing it. I'm going to live in my home town and not my uni town over summer - I may see her come October - but chances are slim

I don't even know her name to Facebook stalk haha
Oh no!! Can't you just go into work (under the pretense of saying goodbye to old colleagues, perhaps?) and then feed her my line (since it's such an amazing one :cool:) and ask her out?

If you might not see her again anyway, then you have nothing to lose, right?
BAWUS
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Alternatively "now I know how much it must of hurt when you fell down from heaven" :pierre:

But nah, yours is good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads